Monday, May 3, 2010

Sorry, cable out, not able to update..till NOW!

Life is Great!... when your neighbor decides to dig  in your yard and pretends he has no idea thats your cable line that he just cut right thru!... Nice  Huhhhh!... the only nice thing out of all of it, He now know's where his side of the yard is... with a few more choice words on top of that.  I don't mess around with stupidity when it comes down to that type of stuff. I have yet to figure out what the hell he was up to anyway, but another neighb, figures he was trying to tap a line... seems he  lost his job.. get the picture... so... instead of tapping he screwed the 6 houses around him, and got one royal  lippy ass whoopping from most all of us, besides what the cable company will fine him... funny signs all over the place .. do not dig w/o calling this # first... so, with no cable, I had no update... so I went to visit my Momma, who turned a sweet "79" and still has more energy than I do...I hope I make it that long!...  OK, now that you know lets get to what is happening... check this out:http://thecomingdepression.blogspot.com/2010/05/nuclear-bomb-can-only-fix-this-oil.html     What an article... read and see what our brilliant minded  oil diggers did... OK
The market internals are SWEET!  Check out BYD... better known as boyd gaming... nice upside move.. I like it...WE seem to be in that Expanding TRiangle.. and we should be in the last leg up.... some are calling this wave E... I can't be sure about that now.. because wave E should have been a down move... so  on a weekly chart we really could have topped in wave 3 or wave B or Wave C, hee hee.. on or around April 26th... so weekly we have only finished wave C... if we topped in Wave B, or C, then we finished a minuette or minute wave 1 down, then A up then B down and currently in wave C.... did you understand that?..... and if we did start a Wave 4 Expanding Tri... the original scenerio... then we finished wave E on Frid..and that could have started back on around the 18th of april.... OK, have I totally confused all of you?    I luv PUG's charts, and need to borrow one.. but no time right now... ifyou go over your own charts read what I typed really slow... I think you can figure out what I am trying to say.... if not jjust let me know.... so,,, we basically in my opinion are in a topping process... with targets in DJ around 11,400-500  S/P  around 1260    these are just basic #'s off top of my head.. so I will go do my math later.. give you more specifics... but really this is just great... there are some great trades to make yet , short and sweet.. do not stay in this market for long... we really could start what I call Yo-Yoing... up down up down...because many are taking profits.. but, in my gut...this is just my gut feeling, they want to suckker even more folks into the old apple pie, listen to warren buffett... think he doesn't want to make $$... He  plays it off like this is no big deal.. but let me tell ya.. his annual meeting  was a very positive one.. and I just wonder if Warren is still Shorting the Dollar???? or is it now the Euro!  He is a player just like all the rest... He depends on all of us dolphins in this shark infested water...LOL!  gotta run.. will update in the morning... sorry again...>L

2 comments:

  1. hey L, sorry for your cable ... jerks exist everywhere I guess.

    What you said makes sense and agrees with much of what some other "in the know" folks been saying. I still think original 62% fib at 1229 will be a turn point though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in March 2009 most people were still waiting for wave 5 of 5 ... most people were waiting for ~600 or so.

    I am afraid we might be repeating that again. But no harm to wait for confirmation, which would be a lower low .. a decisive weekly break below 1180.

    ReplyDelete