Monday, May 24, 2010

We are getting Closer! :)

Hey all, I wonder who all is anymore..LOL!.(this is my wkend update by the way a day late..). I do not hear from C, I think the last time was he got caught in the Ash cloud I think..what a natural wonder that is.. just sorta like the market... but not as Pretty or Aughhhhing... there is just something about Nature, and How it really does effect us  and we just do not realize it because we have lost so many of our natural instincts. I have a friend that cares for older dogs, that she gets when an elderly person has passed and there may not be family or the family just does not want the dog and they take it to the shelter... Now, these dogs are lonely, because they have sat there slowly dieing with this person really and they still act like they want to die... isn't that interesting.. it usually takes several wks or mths for these animals to wake up from the coma they have been in, and when they do.. its amazing how they just go back to being Dogs!... but I wonder how many Americans would just kill themselves, let others kill them, or just go into a coma if we had some kind of Super Depression Hit us?... Part of what I do while I am away from the computer is study this type of behavior. It is amazing what we humans become when we have to put our Survival skills into use. So, with out going into deep thoughts, we are sort of like the Dogs that where in Coma's with their elderly caretakers. Thats what I see about to happen on Wall STreet. The People all over the world are begining to wake UP... the ? is when will the Americans and alot of Europeans do the same...?  401K's and personal investment accounts are beginning to Die...again....and many do not want to see the same thing happen to them that took place during the last Drop... so we all know how that felt or for someof us who saw what was coming.. we watched how our friends and foes start to dig at each other, like animals..LOL!  But it really is not funny, because people sometimes go nuts and tend to pull others in and then you get riots (GREECE), and alot of people get hurt in more ways than one. Some actually die. We saw it in L.A. years ago, we have seen it in Greece, and we have seen it during Hurricane Katrina. I was watching a documentary on the Stock crash of 1929, it took one man, a merchant from N.Y.C. to get mad when the banker refused to sell his stock in the bank and give him his $, he walked out and started a riot of over 30 thousand people, and they cleaned all the banks out of the cash they had on hand, we just do not see the news covering the local banks because our media has the power to start even a larger nationwide scale run on the banks.. so I think they are not allowed to broadcast the scene on national tv. We got to see a bit of it when CountryWide got the doors slammed.. but that was it.. but banks where taken out in almost every state of the Union..the same way by eager clients that wanted their $$ NOW!... OK, I think most of you know where I am going with this.http://www.cnbc.com/id/37195213/Investors_Should_Avoid_Banks_At_All_Costs_Meredith_Whitney    So if you like or do not like Ms. Whitney, she does not bullshit, she's a straight shooter and I think thats why she married the Big Wrestler guy.. I think his name is John... but .. these two make a great couple because they both seem like fairly honest folks... now where you take that is your opinion but every interview she has with anyone she does not sway from what she means and good or bad, she seems to tell the truth and backs it up...OK, Dennis Gartman was just on Fast $$.. he says it looks bad!  Goldie locks has bad looking chart, as does most banks again..Ms. Whitney summed it up... so why did I write what I did above.. Its time to think... think about the upside.. we are getting closer... but we have to continue down.. its just Psychology... so start picking what you like see like this morning.. Nasdaq was up.. people wher picking already and got burned! unless they where short to the upside they bought the apples and amazons and so on.. see what I mean... OK, try to go back in time on how you felt during 2000's drop, 03's rise, 07's 08's drop, be prepared, we need to get as much as we can if this is the big Kahuna.... OK.... I sound like a mother hen, but really,  we need to work together. Post your charts, we need to communicate no matter who is out there right now...OK, todays action really could be the start of the 3 of 3 of wave 1 of wave C.. did you get that... OK, the other scenerio is that we did 3 of `1 and we are in 4 of 1 and if we are in that move then we could have another upside move... because my count has an a,b,c,d, and we need to go back up for E. and then we fall into wave 5 and that move should be close or equivalent to wave 1 down of wave 1 of wave C... remember we are only on a Minor scale right now...OK, sorry for the lecture.. I just did not have time to post yest. and I am nto sure if you would have read it anyway..LOL!   OK later>L

8 comments:

  1. L, I think we are almost done with 4 of 3 of 1. that's where I am. sp 5 of 3 of 1 to come, then a 4 to 1125 area then 5 of 1 down to 1042 area.

    Then we might get the right shoulder (the 2) going back to 1150-ish. If things are tooo bad then all the up waves might just be side ways :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow L .. This could be the BIG KAHUNA Primary 3 .. Need to load up on 2 of P3. 100% .. if I get the chance .. since it could only fake with side shakes and bakes as it did in this 4 we just had

    ReplyDelete
  3. R, I can only say one thing..OHHHH MYY Goodness....YIPPY!!!!! I am sorry you got out too soon 10% is better than nothing.. be careful if you try to get in R, it could snap back...to 1065 to 1055.. if it does.. Ummm not sure if you should jump in.. thats a tuff one.. I need to think on that one.. go study my charts...>L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope L, I am not greedy learned that lesson already. 10% makes me happy :)

    wave 2 whether flat or up is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GS holding up ... VIX not making higher high as SPX makes lower low ... all the signs are there for the bulls

    Maybe like all the signs that were there for us during the up move :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep R, I have a nice channel on TZA and she broke out,, to the downside of it... but still need that last 5th wave.. not sure its coming...L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have set some sell contracts.. hope they hit.. gotta get some sleep.. even if they do not sell, we still have bigger things coming.. can you feel the mood already..Hee Hee.. its a good thing I am tired..LOL! Nice Job R.. look at GS up today.. funny how stocks go...enjoy your day.. Hey look at BX its taken a whoopin and could have some nice up to it..L

    ReplyDelete
  8. L, I got us in 5 of 5 of 3 of 1 ... so expect 4 of 1 to start soon. I am down to 5%

    ReplyDelete