Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do Not Throw In The Towel".. In other words don't sell Anything...

the latest says the title of tonights post.. is what the message is from the Big Boys... R, claiming this is a "C" wave.. so we could have finished.. also has scenerio 2 that we could drop into a B wave.. So, thats why the message don't sell , I have a 5 wave count on Friday, and so do they.. so the counter rally is going to suck alot of people back in, and they will turn their backs and loose everything.. Iam still looking for 1050.. OK,

Futures where down after hours big time.. but this fine Hump day they are going to bloom like a spring flower...   I have 5 waves up off of the recent low... top was round 1170.. Resistance to the Upside right now lies at 1163... next would be 1170 the top... of possible wave A... now lets review... From the High of April 26th.. lets say our low was 1093..OK.. Fib's go as follows 50%  1156.. 61.8%  1171.. so if we finished wave C.. we did a nice 61.8%  if we only finished wave A of a possible zig zag.. then B should do at least a retrace back to possible 38.2%  thats sitting at 1143..   so if we are just in the beginning of that B wave resistance sits between 1160 and 1165... or our favorite scenerio is that Europe takes a shit and then the U.S. follows suit.. and that could happen tomorrow.. let me know what you think R.. have a good day... I still have several other scenerios but not enough time to get into all of them this morning..  so still safe right now futures up 6 to 1157.. still in tight range.. have a nice day.>L

6 comments:

  1. I am holding L, and praying that I am not too wrong :) .. I like to have some left if I am wrong big.

    I like to "be right and sit tight" for a while at least, maybe till summer sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are almost there R.. I bought more today.. lets see what happens late tomorrow...will update in the morning..runninglate sorry >L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not yet .. i if it goes and closes past 1185 I might. Need to survive for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. R, Jobs report has finally gone our way. Gold and silver could be a catalyst here.. I just do not trust Ben and Co. We need to hold that 1187ish area... thats the ticket.. if we break it then we are still in a 4th wave triangle..possibly.. the only other is the 2nd wave is a total retrace... and if its that.. ouch for all the bulls.. and even some of us that could bail out of the bear side.. thats what scares me.. Bidu split 10-1 and I have another split on GMCR thats Andy's old favorite stock on Coffee.. it is happening may 17th and I have coffee taking off so, their next qtr could be great!..check it out let me know..>L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and R, if we drop resistance at 1147 to 43 ish.. OK..>L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope we are in right boat L.

    ReplyDelete