Thursday, April 29, 2010

Almost There``````

Here we go again, we could be almost finished with either wave 1 up in 5 or a C wave in 2...???? which one would you choose?  I say the odds say "1", but it will be Friday... and well, I still like scenerio 1... so what stock should we choose to just catch some action on....  hint   they are the talk of the town  ypppers  GS, up just a mere $10 since the whooping they took on capital hill... funny how love goes?  Oh that was a lyric  wasn't it... OK, I really like GE too... can you tell that I sold half of my stupidity the other day!  I like several stocks... but be ready... we could turn just after the opening bell, go down for wave 2 of 5 and then around 3:30 or so head north again... very possible.. the other is we just go into Warp drive and hit 3 of 3 of 5... hummm  I need to do a count but I have not the time.. go see Pug... he might have a 15 min up.. OK, gots to run... have a great Fri, and wkend... later >L

4 comments:

  1. yep no more corrections ... just straight up baby.

    Not sure L. I am leaning towards 2nd scenario now. Even you are getting bullish now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. R, I really like the solar stocks right now.. go check some of them out...STP looks good, and FSLR really looks good.. just checked the PUGSTER out and he has the posiblity of a correction... so that means a posible H&S top could be in... and about your Bull... NO WAY Baby! I am a BEAR but I had to take some profit from where Ihad backed the truck up,.. I will buy again this morning..later>L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooo,,, GS is getting slaughtered this fine morning, my call was wrong....OOPps..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever it is, it does not look like the end of the hope rally (market internals do not support it) .. although I see a double dip correction between May and September.

    I think the hope rally ends in earnest sometimes in 2011, probably March.

    ReplyDelete