Sunday, May 9, 2010

True Inverted Catapult!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybcu2itqvEQ&NR=1                                                                   Have any of you watched the latest video on You tube? Check out the big brother commercial that has been running in the state of PA.  This is just round 1.  and this leads me into the Title of tonights update.  I have no real idea how many people out there in Cyber Space read my little blog. Hey it could be Popular for all I know, but, I venture to say I am not as Popular as a Tim Knight or PUG.  Thats OK, with me, I like small and simple. A,C, R, I do appreciate your time in reading what I say, I know I am not always right, or wrong, its just another opinion and I hope that I at least make you stop and think and sometimes even smile:).  

I study just about everthing when it comes down to analyizing the market, Point and Figure charts sometimes really are interesting.  and recently the formation that we have on our charts is of a True Inverted Catapult.  So, when this formation forms, we have topped, This is the same formation that took place in 1929.  I also read the updated EWT and they say we are in a Primary Cycle turn. So, that means we should have further downside, Hence your Response to me "R", and I fully agree that we are possibly in a 4, but momentum is on the bears side this time. Questions fill my mind on what the next catalyst will be? What type of rally will we have?  That is the wrong way of thinking.... you see its the structure that has been broken, and even I have to catch hold of my emotions during times like these. Will we rally, Yes, its going to be crazy and the swings will drive many to jump off bridges, many traders will loose everything.   #1 thing to remember is that Cash Is KING!.... Tempations are everywhere right now.. be strong, do not buy the new car, do not buy extra clothing even if it is a great deal.  We will have Sharp Declines along with Sharp Rallies, keep your whits about you I know I will need my own reminders...My eyes are too heavy to go on.. no sleep.. gotta get some..OK, will give a better update later today .. have a nice Sun. Morn. later>L

No comments:

Post a Comment