Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Smokin!

Alright! what a day... now thats what I call some volume!... does it mean we are going lower... well, we could... I feel like we should... but... Hump days where made for ups and downs... my count says we could be in a two... of wave 3, we also landed on  the 50 day mov. ave. on a 1yr. daily chart... support for the moment... then comes 1150 Jan. support and it has alot of it there... if we break that.. support does not show up till the 200 day mov. ave.  around 1095....next is 1070 and 1050... but these do not have alot of luv to them as I call it.. they where broken easily on the way up several times if you all remember... cause I was the Sheila Bear for sure and got my heart broken... as stubborn as I am I stuck with it, ouch.... as most of you know.. so as I had told my buddy the Shamrock, the other night... be careful this puppy could turn at any given moment and sure enough this one did... so what do all of you think?   do we go lower?  let me know what you think... I have to run.. BYD hung in there and after hours it is up if any of you took the bait the other day... ABK is looking good again. and so is RTP, it split so that all the little people can afford to buy it now... go check out pug I do not have time right now... have a good night...>L

3 comments:

  1. I say little more down .. then little more up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R, what do you think of Asia stocks...? they have taken a major tumble! I need to research a little more on them.. they must be in a major 3 down.. and you know.. thats how we started before.. following the asian move down... interesting.. thanks R. have a good day >L

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey L, That's how it looks to me now ... we are about to start wave 4, then 5 to 1152 area or double bottom somewhere. I think we will get tradeable bounc out of this .. however I plan to be out of longs 100% by May 20th or so .. when 2 tops out. I ma out my shorts today. Let's see if I get this right.

    ReplyDelete