Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh what a beautiful WAVE!

Now was that just about Perfect or WHAT!...Hee Hee... "R" I hope you did great today! Nice call.. I gotta say this was a somewhat profitable day for me.. I will tell ya I took a long shot and got shot in the butt back but it was worth it.. the loss was minimal.... I had bought 5thousand shares of Ambak Fin. (ABK), they had their earnings.. now this co. was going to loose $ but had been doing very well lately.. but lost even more then they where supposed too.. so I took a loss. but it really was a coin toss. So, that was my loss of the day.. but every now and then I take a chance on some crazy stock, and honestly its just fun!..LOL!  I know, I know, its just not right is it..LOL!. OK, back to the chalk board.  The Bears are just Hungry right now.. and it looks interesting to say the least. Now, personally I do not think the banks want to pay all the Bears this Thurs. on experation day.. so this was sort of a sucker fall  possibly... so whatch your back... because we did not make a new low from yesterday this could have been a "B" wave of the C wave of 2..  and if you look at the wave structure it looks kinda like a staircase .. so.. is it or isn't it... well, I wouldn't sell all of my puts over it.. I would cover a bit.. on those.. with some calls.. but for some of us who are in the Devil's Pack as I call em... QID,SDS. TZA... so on.. just hang on again... we could be in for a bumpy ride.. but it will be OK>.  maybe its another buying opportunity.. but my MacD says it could go either way in the morning.. But the futures are saying just the opposite right now.. down to 1112... just the way I like it uh hu uh hu...hee hee.... it's my nature of the BEAR in me... I will do a bit more in the morning.. better analysis.. just went to the eye dr. and can hardly see... dialated the hell out of em... probably spelling things wrong too...LOL OK, will give some # then.. give me yours tonight if you have some R... and anyone else.. who is still out there! ..later >L

1 comment:

  1. OK, support at 1095-1105. and if it brakes the 1095 we go to 1070... OK do not forget that this could be a larger degree B wave down.. and it could form a 3 wave pattern.. got it.. IN bear mkts.. B's go below the origin of wave 1.. then we go up for larger C wave... I have a C pattern book if you do one by Myles Walker,... will try to copy that.. OK gotta get to work..later?L

    ReplyDelete