Friday, May 21, 2010

Success is the natural result of Intelligent direction of Effort.

Your hard work, faith and enthusiasm has paid off. Congratulations to US!  This is just a Test.. because you see the worst is yet to come....Now we must begin again to change the Mind and to set our strategy on when this move down will end.  There should be a cross road soon... but the Mood is still in the Bear Den..  I know that you are looking at your Indicators and saying that this MF is Oversold.. well, yes it is... but do you remember when I kept saying the same thing for the Bulls?  Gosh it seems like forever because it seemed to take forever for the Bulls to roll over... but  I was banging my head and I had started my accumulation of Shorts..well a bit too soon.. I was gettting killed wasn't I.. and believe me I almost turned into a Bull just before this thing started to turn. Yes, I have sold off some of those Positions.. some too soon, but I have been buying again everytime this thing backed the truck up the hill a bit... and it is now paying off. Unfortunatly.. I still got in too soon.. I will get the Majority of my hard head banging bull ride back, but I think I might still suffer a small loss from my lesson.  So, I do not want to do the same thing riding the back of the Bear... that ride usually ends in Death from Bull Horns!.. but I also am very cautious due to the fact that we are in a 3rd wave... and futures are showing me that the Bears are in serious control this time just like the Bulls where when I almost drove myself into the Poor house...LOL!  OK, enough of my favorite bullshitting... I think you got the picture... OK, over to the Forecast of the night... which by the way came a day early... Quote"If the mkt opens lower the downside Potential could be HUGE!"  It would constitute a MINOR wave 3 Down.....end of Quote".   OK, thats the way it seems and hour and a half before opening bell... R, keep all this in mind... another guy that I really like Peter Ellidias(sp.wrong) he was on Cnbc  yest. he is calling a low for this wave at 1020 area.. and Over at Pug he corrected his labeling and has the same # or very close... I do not know if your elliot guy has anything like that.. sorry I forget his site.. but , the stocks that I am looking at when we get close is .... APPL,  V, Bidu..  I am not sure about oil and coal right now.. I do like the Minerals..RTP.. but there are lots of good upside stocks... I am going to bed.. exhaustion has hit... I wish everyone the best today... Smile...later>L

1 comment:

  1. look like a 4 of some sort that we are in L. I am in dark side only 10% now .. will get heavy again after 1120.

    ReplyDelete