Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Roll Your Sleeves UP! It's Time for the Lightning round!

Ok, for Gooddness sakes, I just can't wake up in time can I. LOL!  Enough of my Pitty Party, the lightning is about to strike!

From the EWT headquarter's... If we break below Yest. low's, the move down could be enormous!.. so we already new that.. the important thing is that today we broke the 61.8% of the move that started end of day yesterday and today. sorry the downside of the upmove we had this morning... got that.. Now 78.6% lies at around.. 1047 area.. so it could just be a good head fake.. and then we go UP and that may not take place till Fri morning.. but I would just get out of our shorts around the 1050 area.... the only problem is if we do break thru the 1050, we have to be careful, I know I sound contradictory in nature right now... but we have a Holiday On Mon. and we usually always(not always) but higher % lies that we go up for that Holiday... but if we break 1040 all hell breaks loose.. and we have to rebuy as fast as we can... I know that sounds silly but In my opinion.. take it with a grain of salt or with a Margarita...we need to take as much profit as we can right now...  Futures this evening so far reached 1055.50 I find that interesting... SPX closed at 1067.95 So, how bought a drop down in the morning to sucker those Bears In...and then turn it on them  in Bull style!  Up Up and away.. now that may not happen till Fri late morning.. but its all up to the Euro... its badly beaten.. so, lets look at the bright side... We could short the US dollar!... take a look, OH and I forgot the Jobs report is in the Morning... they might keep it even,, you know what I mean.. even though its very high in % again that jobs where lost.. got it.. Now, if there was a time that I needed to really post a chart its not... I have laid out all of my Fib lines and its very amazing...how this whole move down has just landed smack on them and bounced... If we go up late tomorrow early Fri.  I think we could go up for several wks for the move up in wave 2.. OK, if I can get this chart of mine I will try really hard...to post it..>L

5 comments:

  1. You know things are bad R when you can't understand your own Posting! I am sooo tired...LOL! >L

    ReplyDelete
  2. L

    They are going to take it higher .. I am almost out all shorts and got back in some longs for now. I will switch again sometime in near future. I am always open to either side :)

    Here's a little one for you .. ARQL. I nibbled on little today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. make or break is right now L ..

    whoever is selling .. versus BULLS + FED

    stay away from solars .. they are not done yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it closes up from here then it is a make for da bulls .. till at least next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you watch L .. they gonna close it right at decision point 1090. just my guess for today

    ReplyDelete