Friday, May 14, 2010

Hang In There..~~:)

Pug has one hell of a good update and so does Springhill Jack at Hot Options babe.. both to your trigger finger to the right..->  as you look at pugs charts and read his analysis we need to crack the 1147ish area that Ihad mentioned in the commentary area.. anyway that's the ticket .. brake that and we could be on our way.. just remember... LOW Volumes produces big moves.. and they can Counter back just as fast ... remember last week... think of it as a Reverse Stair climb... If we are In a B wave we should feel like that.. like going down backwards..LOL!  OK, I have a big Show to do this wkend.. so I will be late on an update.. Peak at Pug..and Springhill Jack... they have the right stuff going on right now.. I think we do too though.. OK, X your fingers R... but remember Mondays have been cruel on us Bears.. stair step effect.. OK gots to get some sleep. took night off from work.. ahhhh to bad for them... luv it.. later>L

5 comments:

  1. R, get your ASS out of bed, you have $$$ on the line. I do not care that you live in a Condo by the Sea, the beautiful Sea..LOL! You are in the $$$ Dude! ITs a Beautiful SEA! Can you See...Ahhhhhhhh VICTORY AT LAST!! Luv it >L

    ReplyDelete
  2. R, go hang with the Slopers if you are Up.. over at Tim knights place.. they will know when the gig is partially up if you are up.. OK>.. I have to go out of town..I have a show.. later L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to run back in the house for a moment.. we need tohit 1133 now.. if we brake that we go to 1120...>L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey L, I dropped some (little) of my shorts towards the close. I think it was all bears like us scared to death from bullish monday. You know I think it might get sold this monday that gap or whatever.

    I am still holding the Lion's share of shorts though. I plan on doing that till I get proven wrong. talk more later this weekend. have good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. R, just too damn tired to update.. gotta get some rest long wkend. Show went well, Markets are down big time.. right now.. Isn't it lovely!. 1124 in the E-mini's at only 1am est.time. I proceeed with caution.. the bulls will want to crush as usual... I know your doing well. OK good luck today ..later>L

    ReplyDelete