Thursday, May 6, 2010

OHhhhh Myyy Goooodnnnesss! Can you see my SMILE:)

"Ben",  Yes, dear", could you please save the Greeks?  "No dear, I don't have enough money, honey." Ben, now your mother told you when you run out of money, Well, Just Print some more!"... Look, even the Greeks have had their Identity Stolen too Just like Us...  Dear, we took care of that, No, dear I forgot to tell you, I charged up the Credit Card again.  "What!", what did you buy this time?  I bought up the entire U.S. Stock Market!.. Honey, I had to save the day!  We where down almost a 1,000 points... its what you would have done, wouldn't you Ben?"  Yes, dam it, You beat me too it, where was I during all of this?  Oh, you where in a cabinet meeting with the President chatting about how well, the job report was again!!!!!!  LOL!

The Market wants Clarity... what a statement!...   Everyone needs to pull up a 5 yr chart... on S/P... Look at the topping process that looks to be occurring... from OCT O9... it looks like an incredible EXPANDING Triangle!   Now, I swear if this is, we could go to 1250! and Ben, the Rubberband Man could take it there!   Now, I think we broke some serious supports of course, but remember the Rubberband theory, have I ever covered that... well, its that snap back that can happen after a crash like this... but could we crash more tomorrow... that is the question?   the General Public is about to get off work, sit down to dinner, say how good things are finally going, turn on the evening news and their Jaws are going to drop!  Here we go again, and they are fed up, and want out!  what do you all think?   I have to get some sleep, I have a long night ahead.. but what a day. I did not sell a thing...I have to say the Wall of Worry is clearly in place...LOL!  so panic again tomorrow...lets hope so... for my account needs some   DEAD PRESIDENTS to make it look good....  later<<<<<<<<

4 comments:

  1. I say we get a good bounce form here L. to be sold though later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L, You still think solar sector in good shape or will tank with rest of market?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all tanks R, even my silver trade!! LOL! >L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey L,

    I got us in wave 4 and wave 5 to conclude Monday Tuesday .. then sharp counter rally that will last to May 20th or so. let me know your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete