Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This was not the time to go to Sleep :(

Nighty, Night, good bye profits.. I dreamed of, when I woke I   "F"d UP...and I gotta get out soon!....Hopefully there will be a small decline in the morning for some of us faithful Bears who needed to hybernate a bit to get out with our tails still in tacked.... All I can say is R you did a nice job... Congratulations...You did warn me... but as the Capt of my ship.. I might get out before most of it sinks... but like I said before.. I was the one giving the Gail Warnings..in the past two updates.. I just really had this puppy going to 1120 area..

I believe now looking at the charts that we finished Wave B, that scenerio that I called... and where I went wrong was I forgot my channel... I had so many lines drawn that I hit the hide lines on my charts.. and what a fatal mistake that was... stupid, stupid, stupid...I do not know what I was thinking...I am beating myself up bad. I had read SpringHill Jacks update this morning.. and he had  us going to 1042.. and I just could not get 1020 out of my pea brain.. and of course the channels where right there under my eyes, but I just was focused on the moment..LOL!  Combined with being tired I choked!...I made good $ and I hopefully get a chance to redeem some more before this puppy turns up hard.. but from what I see, I might be holding on for awhile again... So, my bad.. I warned myself and all of you that we could be in that scenerio.. Ugg live and learn.. SOOOOOOOoooo  lets look at the bright side of life.. we still made some good trades, and we know where we are right!!!!!!  So, its going to be a nice fast Joy ride Up... so find your stock or stocks that you  where supposed to be looking for . Buy in the morning... cause I think we could have a 300 pt up day tomorrow...since we broke out of my channel that I hid..LOL! really pissed at myself.. and R, I had read your mid-day update, I did take a small amount off the table at that point. but it was the bouncing that kept me thinking it was in a 4 still... with 5 to go..  so my count right now is we have gone a minuette 1-2-3  and we are still in a 3.. hopefully its still in minuette scale.. if not like I said...we could have a really nice 300 day tomorrow... even GLD and SLV look lucious... OK I gotta go.. Congrats to you ALL, I hope you did not sleep thru your profits like I did.. now all of you go have a good sleep, you will need it in the morning!  Oh and funny Full Moon is on the 27th... I was hoping to end Thurs. to the downside...later>L

3 comments:

  1. Hey Futures are already up to 1080 on e-min.. later>L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey R.. I think the retrace down is about to happen.. but I gotta get some sleep..I did good this morning.. I think this thing moves sideways till tomorrow.. the Jobs report.. Later>L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see no real type of bottoming yet. Maybe being right and sitting tight is best we can do now. 1090 is key .. the longer it stays below it the more likely that we have not seen any meaningful bottom, above that then we go to 1120 area or little more.

    ReplyDelete