Sunday, July 11, 2010

WHAT A WEEK AHEAD!

To everyone.. I am really sorry that I have not been able to Update.. Work in every aspect of my life has been crazy please except my apology. The show I did Yest. and today, was a wash, Plenty of Old Equipment and Older farmers who of course are retired now.. I had plenty of conversations about the old days but hardly any sales,  sales this year are down over 55% from my previous years. Is it the weather or the economy, that is the question. Work, well, its going great, if  you do not mind doing two jobs for the price of one. Jobs are being combined, or in other words we break them up and add the day of one employee, onto three or four people to do, so that adds another hour or two to your job. Fun. but we have to pay the bills. So, I am really busy, and it could not have happened at a worse time with the Stock market about to Rally after a nice fall. So, I am still a bear but look what Mr. McClaren had to say On Fri. Morn....

http://www.safehaven.com/article/17427/cnbc-squawkbox-europe              

Where do we go from there?  Honestly its going to be interesting.  I flipped McClarens chart upside down, I like doing that to charts if I can, it gives the impression a different feel in my eyes.... and if you notice you want to look to the right... get back to the left will ya... Notice the Resistance over at the right.. around 1100  thats where I think we go and so does McClaren. What do you think? I have also noticed over the years that sometimes the way things go up is the way they fall...they mirror each other, maybe not 100% but very close.  So, are we going down further.. I believe we are.. and this move that we are in right now seems to me to be a "C", of wave 2, the only ? that I have is will it be just 5 short waves up.. which means we are very close to being done, or do we actually do an "A,B,C" move... 5,3,5  then we could move back to 1150 area... the mirror would not be wonderful but with the Bull sentiment growing according to Elliot Wave Theory we could go higher... so be on your toes. I will be.   I was supposed to be in Kitty Hawk flying Kites today.. but maybe next month I will get to go. Luckily I do not reserve rooms or rent condo's. Its going to rain anyway so I guess it has worked out good, I get to trade all week... Ok 'R", sorry about things.. oh and Pug went all pay so I can't see anything.. do you have his pay site?... I just can't buy everyone's updates, the ones I have are too much already for what I get, most of the time Nothing anyway. We seem to do better than most of them. Ok, again, sorry.. leave me your thoughts.. I have several scenerios in my head, but after I mirrord the chart, I think we already bottomed in wave 1, did wave A up mid June, dropped in a B wave  to bottom and now in a C wave up.. that could end at the McClaren call.  OK, this week is soooo important in that train of thought.. OK>later>L

3 comments:

  1. L,

    Give me your email id. I can share pug's updates.

    RK

    ReplyDelete
  2. thecattrader@gmail.com Thanks.>L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I replied to email.

    RK

    ReplyDelete