Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2 a.m.

Ok, yesterday I agreed alot with Mr. McClaren about the further upside, and we got alot of that move today to 1078..  I have had alot of time tonight to check out a few sites and read some current updates that I wish I could post but,  the best I can do is try to lead us thru their thoughts...and a few of my own as reminders of the possible A,B,C move that could still transpire!...  OK, EWT, boys are calling a short term top, that will lead us into the 3rd wave down, $indu has retraced 61.8% of minute wave 1(10,220).  It sounds good, but it doesn't looked finished to me, the only good looking part of the call is the H&S pattern that could really be trading out, with some more downside and another move back up we really could have that great looking move. and that is what one of my favorite guys was calling on the S/P that it still needs to finish a move down to finish 4th wave move, and he is looking for 1066 poss. low on the 4, and then upside move to 1095ish area. I like that call alot on the S/P, so did we finish just the 3rd wave...the ? again...Now is you look at the S/p on a 5yr,weekly, the H&S pattern was very close... so close it makes you wonder. also, notice if you have a 50dy ma, we are just hanging under that ma. Our Channel is holding but if we go above the 1105 area, we have broken it, and it would have to re-enter almost as fst as it breaks it... good earnings where out tonight, but Alcoa, laid off thousands to get that penny to beat the street... EWT's first article of business tonight was  a chart about trailing 12 mo. earnings.. they are not good at all. Earnings are behind stock prices.. so, today is going to be tense.. I also have a turn date today... Thanks and everyone have a good day..>L

No comments:

Post a Comment