Thursday, July 29, 2010

Topping In the 5th!!!!

Ok, Hope you all had some time to check out the $VIX..and maybe the E-mini's.  WHY?  well opposites attract normally don't they?  I feel that we just finished a possible Wave 4... and if that is the case.... good old Mr. Vix still has a wave to go.. so I had you look to get Prepared for the final move.  #5  this wave could be swift and to the point.. it started yesterday at the end of the day.  The Resistance levels still stand that I posted the other day...the only question is do we go to 1131 ish and be done or do we go to the 1150ish area , or 1250ish area.. Pug had 1250 but, butt buttt  our 30 day turn window is about to expire and we should top by Tues. at the latest. and then have a turn down.... Now, that brings me to Mr. McH... He feels that we could be in a wedge or ending diagonal triangle, then he says he is not sure. if we did not just finish the D of 4.. and I agree with the D part.. but buttttttt he of course forgets that we could really be done.... and that brings me to EWT, they feel that we could be done.. but butt we already new that didn't we.   So, lets go with the final 5th wave.. all we really have to do is make a new high even by a small fraction.  Jobless claims are due out in just minutes. I have a problems with a few things... 1) the s/p and dow are way off with each other, price wise..  the Nasdaq does not looked finished. The $RUT looks unfinished as well... I really do not feel that we have been in a Diamond formation or pattern either... today and tomorrow are very important for these answers... up or down,, In 8 min's we may have a good direction  until then...>L

3 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot,, Natural gas.. they want to put it everywhere in 2yrs.. we need to check out storage and some good producers..>L

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, how interesting.. the part time jobs rose!!! Haaa haaa.. OK, just wondered over to Planet Yelnick to see what he had check it out... http://yelnick.typepad.com/yelnick/ Mr. Yelnick is as happy with the Gainsville boys as I am.. and look they have the same idea I do... I like confirmations to my left brain.. OK< I need sleep..>L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post L. Tomorrow GDP could do the trick.

    RK

    ReplyDelete