Sunday, July 18, 2010

SHARP as a Knife~~

Hope you all enjoyed my venting earlier.. maybe not so lets get to the heart of it all... Could we have started Wave #3... Yes, and No... We would really need to break 1040-1032 on S&P to be in 3, But we are actually sitting on resistance right now... E-mini's broke that earlier.. but thats not the S&P...I am still looking for falling action to happen till the1055 and  1044 area.. that is another resistance area on my list... that is the 61.8% hit.. So, that leads me to my 2nd Scenerio... could be be in a "B" wave of the C that we just thought we finished... we have to break 1054.99(1055 above) and that is around the 50% level of this fall... we have to break it.. or we could rally, now the rally could be in two forms.. thats the "Real Problem right now", we could be going back up for wave 2 in a Minute to Minor degree wave 2 of 3 or.. on friday.. we did a series of high,low high low right before the close.. I have a count that that is a possible wave B of 2, in bear mkts B's tend to fall below the origin of A., Just the opposite in Bull market's.. remember my upside down chart.???  OK, so.. that could be a sign that wave C of 2 or an extention of Wave 3 right now is about to happenin the $SPX.. OK.. so that rally could be just 5pts... to the upside usually 23-38% retrace then the market will gap again lower.. that will be the start of 3 of 3 of just wave 1 of Minor or Intermediate wave 3 at that point... I have not had time to make an accurate count and my updated EWT does not give me a super count either.. nor does McH.. They must of all been worn out on Fri. their updates are horable considering where we could be right now.. McH.. is the only one now that I am reading his $SPX update that has my B scenerio going to 950... personally never thought of it going that low.. I will have to research that.. Had a terrible storm rip thru earlier after I posted my hot air.. so I am just reading as I am typing and thinking... sorry.. I rely on my own gut but its nice to have Pro's on your side. So, he is saying the same thing I am just at a larger degree.. You see I still think its at my degree we need to worrie about with the B wave theory well, for right now... but remember B could turn into 2 of 3.. OK, so right now.. unless this thing just Plunges... we know we have some areas of resistance to deal with.. I am sure that most of you have other sites that confirm most of what I have typed.. Just remember... thanks for stopping by.. good luck will try to update thru comments section tomorrow. But I am back on my old schedule this week... so updates will be in the morning or late evening... later >L

8 comments:

  1. 2:30est time.. Mkt is possibly in 2nd wave or 4th wave.. more on side of 4th wave I would have to say on a minute scale at this time.. but could finish wave B down.. be careful this puppy could be going up to finish the Minor to Primary wave 2.. 1100 is not far away for a double top.. I will have to get back with you.. I need to go over some more charts >L

    ReplyDelete
  2. L,

    Can you post the link for McH. I am trying to stay bullish, could be wrong. But latest COTS data is very bullish for next couple of weeks.

    http://cotstimer.blogspot.com/

    Trying to hold some long positions with tight stops and in/out of shorts.

    RK

    ReplyDelete
  3. RK, McH or EWT not bullish at all.. this is just a small rebound.. all rallies have been cut short, retraced.. to lower low's... Cardinal Climax coming WED.. very important.. almost all Cardinal Climax 75% this past 10yrs mkt gone lower.. this is #4 starts wed lasts to aug 21st.. looking for huge day on Fri july 30th. also GDP out that day..>L will e you.. later

    ReplyDelete
  4. RK, short term up..remember your levels.. Lt we are bearish..better if we broke 1032..but still bearish.. ST we could have now gone bullish.. to finish this poss C wave or 4th wave.. need more time to look.. gotta run out.. will update few hrs.>L

    ReplyDelete
  5. L,

    Thanks for the tips. I will look into that. All EWT blogs are bearish so lets see what happens. But Option traders are very bullish.

    http://cobrasmarktetview.blogspot.com/

    I do not know if you check cobras posts. Can you post a link to McH.

    Thanks, RK

    ReplyDelete
  6. L, Thanks for the comments. I will keep this mind. Can you post me a link to McH.

    Option traders are very bullish. so lets see what happens. I have some faz from friday and still holding. Along with couple of longs.

    http://cobrasmarktetview.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, RK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would not get long before a close above 1075, then 1105. my 2 cents. Even then I would get out at 1145-ish and go 100% short.

    I see above scenario unlikley before another leg down from here. Been wrong before.

    ReplyDelete