Monday, July 19, 2010

EYE of The STORM~~~

Now we have to work to get our time frames correct at this point and time... my scenerio that we could have done a Minute or Subminute "b", I think played out.. then today we where in and still could be in the "c" of that corrective but declining pattern.  The short term indicators on my charts read that we are going up.. but IBM might have burst that short term indicator apart.. and besides that.. if you look we did 5up, ended 1074, fell 5down to 1068 and up 5 these are all on Subminute scale.. its like looking at at needle in the hay... we need to keep the bigger picture here... Please.. this is the most important way to keep your head on straight.. this includes me.. I get caught up in these moves myself.. and forget I am on a 5dy 5mn chart and shewww I think the sky is crashing in, wake up from the nasty dream and realize . hey, Flipper..Yea.. we are just day trading chick.. get back on that 5yr chart or 1yr chart.. Look, Ok, got it.. LOL!  I do it, I know even the best of traders do it... Its mind bogggggling at times.. Its the MATRIX re-lived!  Hook me up Scotty!... Ok, enough go see Inception.. what a great Movie.. back to the charts..  Earnings are pulling big fund traders apart... of course they are no good, we have reworked every law of business practice there is, we laid employees off, lowered earnings almost as far back on some co's to the 90's, took the hit on the 07 crash, and barely meeting our whole new co earnings again. Or missing like I figure the majority will do. IBM, GE, wow... just a start...the list will grow like the banks that are dropping like flys.. the only thing is they can stay in business a little longer, how? they cut workers again, and again,see  its like my bus. I have no one to cut, but myself.. so what I do is what I do.. but my bus. was founded on the worker bee not the guy in the tie and suit that drives the Beemer or Mercy... so my sales are sad to say the least.. if you read earlier.. sooooooo lets revue..Oh RK... McH.. never updates till 1am.est. so will update in morning.  OK EWT, here we go...  The mkt is pathing  its way out in subdivisions..getting ready for big decline next leg should go down big(meaning from subminute to minor) very fast paced(Wed 21cardinal climax starts thru Aug 21st) brisk, and last wk high should remain...OK, 5 wave decline1061 they have labeled as Minuette wave 1...  now Yo Yo releasing pressure.. resistance now at 1181..(if it goes past would violate 1st Subminuette wave down)  they are saying that short term charts show a complete 3 wave move up..from this morning..next leg down will be Minuette wave 3, of minor 3 down.   OK, so if we go higher than 1181 we are still in that 2nd wave correction from the larger wave we just fell from... got that... let me know if you have ?,s. Ok.. gotta go check out other sites.. but they are pretty much right on with what I had last night..  and my small update today. R, I still have 10% of my port in cash.. I have been holding  ARNA for awhile now..sold half the other day..but this stock still has wings to fly...but be careful if you like it.. she is moving fast..daily.. also bought 15% more to downside today at around 2:50est.t  I had a buy set in case I stepped away or was still knapping...LOL!  IBM is taking it hard....Just like the Apple on the tree... if I had traded options I would be well healthier in my pocket thats for sure... OK if I find anything else out that is more intersting than myself.. I will let you know.. but I can hardly deal with me...later>L

1 comment: