Wednesday, July 21, 2010

morning all...

Ok, 1110 on S/P  should form resistance if we break that humm 1040 area.. the more I look at this whole scenerio I want to kick my..own. aaaaasss  if you know what I mean... The other day.. I said this could be a B wave of the Larger degree 2nd wave UP... and that if we did 50% retrace we could turn and go up.. I know I had that in one of the updates.. and we did 50%  so the ? is where do we go from here.. well, today could be a quck down trend after the open.. probably take 10 15 min. to let this wave trade out then we fall.. we could be oversold on 60-min. chart... the sub-minuette wave will be quick.. but again 1100 break is the key... but that 1150 area could be where we are heading to end the C wave for wave 2.... sorry I did not catch that .. I feel bad..  here's a chart from Waveprinciple.. he hasa nice channel drawn  where he has b? in green I think is the beginning's of wave  C of wave C... just preserve capital. at this time if you are uncomfortable with these swings... I sent a friend a chart the other day.. on the crash of 1929... in that chart.. the swings where incredible..before it really let go.. you know I always say its like a Yo Yo.. up down up down.. but thats the topping process.. so.. I know I am a hurting bear this morning.. I got shot with a 410ga.  yesterday.. but its a superficial wound if you ask me.. My 30 day up down moves are currently back into this move... so a top at this time.. will be around the 3rd of Aug.   Remember the Cardinal Climax is in effect, and it affects emotions deeply.. so stay in control...during this period. research it, very interesting... have a good day.. my apologies..>Lhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SRSTWZ5iCVs/TEYMsNKCQhI/AAAAAAAADjA/idaTfw2Tz8w/s1600/SPX-60MINBULL7-20.png

2 comments:

  1. That was a big blow for bulls. Tomorrow will be the key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as she does not close above 1105 on Big volume, then da bear is ok ... if it does then it can get back to 1170 to 1220. bests.

    ReplyDelete