Thursday, July 15, 2010

CAN YOU SAY A,B,C ?

Alrighty, we are finally on our Way to the Possible "3"rd  of 3 wave start. This is how I see it everyone.. tomorrow morning Anna on Hot Option Babe is calling for Upside to finish. late morning to early afternoon. and I couldn't agree more!  it helps sometimes to boost my lay out when a highly reputable trader like Anna, is calling what I see and what I have been saying for the overall big picture on this move that started back in April.  There is only "1", catch to the whole move by the looks of it and of course Hotchberg would spoil my party... EWT is calling that we can not Exceed  June's High of $SPX 1131.23 (I have that as topof A of 2 , B ended 7/1 and C is > so we are back to the call of 1100-1110 and we need to end somewhere in that area.. 78,6% retrace is at 1106.40.. rough figure... and that should end C of 2...or 2 of 3 of 3.  If it is the start of 3 of 3  Wow... this will get fired up fast...  So lets look at $VIX  above.. doesn't it look lovely.. it could have bottomed in a 2nd wave itself...so sorry for the late update I have to go check out some more sites.. and I might get the chance to edit before morning. so.. X your fingers for the start.. I am currently 60% bearish.. TZA,QID, SDS   later>L  Have a cup of coffee ready...  very interesting...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbaBM3pDer0     later>L

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post L.Did you check this blog.

    http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

    We have to see if we cross june high. Waiting on the side line.

    RK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks RK will check it out. Smart move by the way...>L

    ReplyDelete