Friday, July 23, 2010

Check this out.. my own Creation!!!!!!!

Can You dig it!  I finally after all these Years, not months Years figure out how to post MY OWN CHART!  Haa Haaa..... I pat myself on me own back!  Hee hee.. Now only a few of you out there know that I am totally almost Tech dumb is the only way to put it.. So just look at this chart.. stare at it.. drink and stare at this chart.. have coffee and stare again... just STARE! Darn it... Look how long it took to trade out from 99 to 03... this is a year that ends in an "0", If this pattern continues as I suspect... that lovely Diamond that Pug has drawn and this Longer term Diamond that is forming from what I see.. we bounce till next year, then do the Lipton Tea Plunge in 2012.......just something to Ponder.. I need comments.. my mind is bouncing.. kick your thoughts at me   E-me with your charts.. I will post them..  thecattrader@gmail.com...   till tomorrow.. >L

2 comments:

  1. Hey L, so you changed your email? Nice chart and congrats.

    Hey I got you some turn date, how about 8/3, 8/17 and 8/25. Need to make sense what they will be but for now I am guessing 8/17 might be top 1140-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R, Yes and No on the e-mail..just did thecattrader for this site.. my other e-mail is still good.. and I like your turn dates, just still baffled a bit by all of these crazy moves.. it just knocks ya off balance a bit but we will hang on to the ride.. it should get interesting here soon...>L

    ReplyDelete