Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Leggooooo's!

Do you like to play with leggo's? The market feels like it to me at times... we build we disasemble, and so on.  So I need a chart but have no time...  hopefully before the opening bell OK...  I just want you to know that I am not the only EWT er, that has made comments about the mother ship, and how bad they have been about calling this mrkt.  TK at the slope had made one, and promptly removed it from what I see now.. how funny, he posts their charts every now and then.. don't Piss off the big boy's TK..LOL!   OK  what I see is that we could have topped in Wave 3 at 1121, and we are currently trading out a lovely triangle of wave 4.. so we could have finished this small 4 and could go up in the morning for wave 5. but my indicators are showing we still need further correction, but if we do not.. first target is 1131 area Ok,, bear support still lies at 1100... now in old EWT fashion we have met all criteria to take a dump from here... don't get excited I know you looked at the training video's  so... I still say we go up to 1131 drop to 1113 area.. then back up and down in larger degree wave 4 this could continue too R's 8/17 area .. or till Sept.. then final 5 up to 1150 or higher... some are calling around 1145ish.. who cares at this point.. lets get it over with.. good time to go on vacation is you feel like you need a break... so will try to get my chart up or maybe mr pug will post again and we get a sneak peak of what he has till then...later>L

No comments:

Post a Comment