Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Worst Enemy~~ Me!

OK, well Me again, I tell ya I swear this is a dream... my worst enemy is me. Again, asleep for the finally of a weird but long drawn out battle between Bull and Bear.  I had to shut my computer down today, I got cyber attacked at the worst time.Not once or twice 5 times. I have never had that happen before in all my yrs of being on the internet. So, that did not help my seeing my charts this morning.. but I am glad that all of you knew that 1081 was a crucial spot and the Bulls feel in control again... but to awake to this makes me wonder is this still a dream... LOL!   No, guess not... my only problem is we bounced right off my channel lines and it really looks like we did 5 waves up from the low of this morning.. God could this be a Bull trap now? I tell ya everyone, this has me stumped right now.. I do not have time tonight to go over everything.. gotta get ready for work, I will think and try to have something up by morning.. P... was ready for this. but remember, that move could have been a 5 th wave of wave 1 or yest just before close we could have done an "a", then b this morning and a c riht now that is very close to finishing near my channel.. If you got out of the mket.. its OK,,, I would rather your safe than sorry, getting burned naturally does not feel good.. and when it hits your back pocket sometimes that hurts worse.. this is the demons that fight us back and forth, good and evil, we all have them. Do you have the stomach to go on? shake it off and start over:) easier said than done at times ehhh... enough of the coach stuff... still remember if we are in the "c" of two of minor wave 3, we have to break 1100, I will try to update as fast as poss. tomor. morning.. have a good night, hang in there, Bears survive alot longer than Bulls ....later>L

1 comment:

  1. L,

    Thanks for the post. I got out of my longs in the initial move up. Didn't expect such a big move. Will watch for 1100. Do you follow X it had a big move today.

    ReplyDelete