Saturday, July 17, 2010

Google Slides, out at 2nd base! Apple's waiting to be Picked!


I am extremely busy right now. Many things going on and of course they all hit at once. My vacation was a wash.  I usually get to at least play a bit, not this time, my trip got canceled last minute, but things happen for a reason. Today, was it. I was totally prepared for this turn! I had cleaned up alot of small running stocks that I had purchased in my portfolio..that left me with almost 25% of my portfolio available for that move on Thurs. that I had mentioned... A,B, C.  Now, we did have a high % chance that it would go higher.. but with Google and Apple leading the way for us, we got our start to a "3 of 3"start.. or my other thoughts that I will hopefully have time to update on before the opening bell on Mon. morn. check back then..>L

2 comments:

  1. http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/get-out-while-you-can!-dow-headed-to-5000-charles-nenner-says-520577.html?tickers=^dji,^gspc,spy,^ixic,qqqq,dia,iwm

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/green_shoots_died_on_vine_bg9to3GtfTiSzrmut4c3qM

    ReplyDelete