Monday, March 1, 2010

Higher we go...~~

Its been awhile since I actually had the time to run some #'s of my own.. The last pivot point that I had was back in Jan around the 7th, and that did not completely work out.. I was off by 5 days and the Peak did not occur till 14th.  So, I have been running off of several other fib time series that I run, and they haven't been too bad either, but this call lately on the fibs well Ithink it is off by several weeks...  I could be wrong but my new Pivot Point came out  with two sets of #'s  March 5th, and March 16th.    I ran the first from my original call that did not pan out till around a week later, for a PP high, so now we are looking for a PP low...and it could go like this.. we Peak, possibly in the next few days..then we do a larger 4th wave, then thats the PPlow for  march 5 then we have PP high next and that could be on the 14th...that would end the final move up that we need for final 5th wave.  It is really going to hurt my back pocket if this scenerio trends out...but at least its logical.  The other is supply and demand, and right now short term demand is up...so this leads me to believe the above scenerio...as far as futures go right now..Copper has boomed since the Chilean earthquake hit...so metals should have a boost ..obviously they already do...OK, hope everyone enjoyed the olympics, its finally over...snow has been removed and trading should be in full bloom this Mon. morning.. good luck to everyone..Happy Trading..>L

No comments:

Post a Comment