Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What did I tell Ya!

OK, so if I have ever been so crazed with a market it is at this time!... Reason, EXUBERANCE!!!!  is finally here!   I knew that the big $$ would come and rescue this Mt. of Milk Chocolate!... I have held back, even though I admit, I have been tempted to buy even more TZA. OH, yes I feel like the Lamb at the alter that has been sacraficed about a million times so far.. could I be wrong...Oh yes... and I guess that is the torment I am going thru... sad but true. I keep trading small moves to the upside to try and counteract the mess that I.. yes I got myself into.. buttttttt this is different..this time... I have to tell all of you that I got caught just about the same way in a heavy, heavy trade that I made back in O4", and it hurt, really bad. It took me several hard months to get those loss's back.. so you think I would have learned my lesson... well, yes, but this is fabricated $$, it magically appears to keep the false dream alive. I got out about a month ago, took that loss and traded to the upside for awhile as most of you know.. then about  a week ago, I got back in, not alot but in... took some profit the other day on the nice move down... then when we popped on Fri.. I dove back in again.... was it bad timing... "no", and some of you are saying... "SUCKER"... Yep, I guess you can say that.. and was I.. I guess I was... but,  it wasn't a bad entry at all, to tell ya my odds said that it would go up with fury.. and then the real "Suckers would be had, when it turned with a vengence, and I had that happening, well, today, if you must know... but instead today was the mad hatter.. so I am early to the party...and that is why I am posting to let you know that right now its 88% bulls , by tomorrow I am looking for 93%... and another major push higher.. so if you visit over at PUG's, you can catch his count... and great chart..  The computers over at GS have got to be turned off at this point and time... Gentlemen's agreement if you ask me.... 61.8% is at 1219.23  give or take a few ticks.. thats the Magic #.. so my strategy on the Health care bill, kinda back fired... in a way, but I have to tell ya I kinda hedged it...with QLD...Ok, I sucker'd you all with that poor trading above but hey, I got burned once before...not again... so, right now I am buying slowly to the down side... so, be careful.. we are where PUG has us...no since in me telling you just visit his site. Guys and Gals, this is a historical time in our America...the past Year, has just Flown by...because of the electricity in the air... there was always something happening somewhere!  so things are speeding up...or they seem to be in our minds... Get your Rest... do not think like the HERD right now!!!!!  Calm and Peaceful, do not get caught up in other's problems, or even your own...  This is not a NORMAL Market we are trading.... go look at guys and gals that where riding high a year ago...like Evil, and now they are depressed and worn out.  I know I kinda went there myself  reminissing(sp?) )04", but I woke up... a friend said.. the trend is your friend... yes, it normally is... and I was fighting it... but the trend must end soon... and the key is 1219.23... 1931 area, we retraced 63% and fell.. I think I mentioned that one time before... so I guess a few more ticks doesn't make much difference... just watch your $$...  I know I sound a bit confusing at times... my brain on overload... my apologizies...>L

No comments:

Post a Comment