Monday, March 8, 2010

TurnOver's..

I have had just a great wkend, and I hope most of you have too.. my computer took a shit, and I was in panick mode.. took it to the local big guy, 4 days just to look at it... I left it there, then went home pouting.. the guppies know how I am about my computer, do not touch it, look, or attempt to get near it...my youngest, well, not young anymore, gets this  relic of a thing out of their closet , I get on it, and want to puke, no speed, dead, but gave me a chance to figure out what was wrong with mine, so being the fix it yourself type(my guppies could not believe I left my computer at the repair shop anyway) I got up went and got my computer back and bought two new video cards and Whaaaa laaa I am back in business... took me awhile to figure out how to get those things out of there but,, I followed the directions well. and I love my new monitor screens...these new gaming cards are awsome! 

I am sorry to tell most of you that one of my favorite sites PUGG, has gone to only weekly updates..you will have to pay if you want to follow him from now on.  Some of my favorites are leaving for the $ pay me for my knowledge and time..and I understand.  

OK, lets get to the reason we are here:  the above chart is the S/P bullish % chart, yes it is bullish, and it does show strength, but the volume from Friday was not strong at all, I have somewhere between 1.8-2.2 million traded on Friday, and that is WEAK! VERY WEAK! and that is what tonights update is about, the waiting is on... and I believe we are in a slow and tedious Turnover.... Can we go Higher...Yes.. we can......Can we go low... Yes we can.. but not right now. From what I see on all of my charts right now, even though we are Weak.. the weakness can produce strong Ill effects like Friday did.. it looks powerful  and very deceaving. Check out the MACD on this chart... actually strong, but on no volume.  Now I have a mid-day Turn tomorrow(Monday)... it can be the start of a 4th wave of wave 5 that now I think has extended... and is looking for the 1150 area... but I am also looking for the Turnover to start.. either way, we have to look at momentum  and it is on the bulls side...but that can turn on a dime.
Now, lets look at some real statistics.....  UNemployment is really at 16-21%  world new's tonight on Friday... I had to laugh when I heard it..  The goverment reported only 36 thousand  jobs lost, but they forgot to tell  the public that they fudged the #'s a we-bit.  But, ya gotta realize that we keep loosing jobs..  Where are the gain's at?  I know at my job, 4 men lost their jobs on  Fri night.. all have over 20years in...not good. There is no tolerance right now anywhere, if they can get you, you are done.
FACT
           FDIC is belly up... so I also saw that We lost 5 more banks on Fridayhttp://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/banklist.html      please again prepare for the unexpected.

Fact:  The crash of 29' corrected about 63-64% when it finally decided to turn and it could happen again.

I am currently remaining bearish.. We would have to go past 1200 for me to bow to the Bulls right now. I also have another turn coming in the next 7-10 trading days... and it is for a decent move to happen on this one. either way, I am holding my position, the volume will have to drastically increase for me to bail before then.   Futures are up, right now, so have a great trading day, Later >L

1 comment:

  1. L,

    Do you look at COTS data..below is one the site i came across recently. His back test results look very encouraging for commodities. Let me know what you think.

    http://cotstimer.blogspot.com/

    RK

    ReplyDelete