Thursday, February 25, 2010

OK what happened?

Ok, the odds are a little bit down as of the close today, but there is still 70% short out there.  I could say that we are in a topping process.. and we could be... so lets say we did a 1 down, an A, finished B today and going up into a C, then we finish C in the morning... and then we fall...again..... the Bullish side to this move is that we landed and held 1086, 38% on fib... I think Pugg has that call on one of his charts from Yesterday. and that is a great call, and he has been calling it good here... so if we go bullish the count would have been A, B, C, and D, and today was an E wave... that could pull us out of a possible triangle?  that would mean we have wave 5 to go up... this scenerio's odds are 30%...  so, with the really good news we have been getting...I just have to say its Ben and Co. but you know a birdie called me, the big boys where not happy today, and they want a chance to play too..so, manipulation to set the price is always a stones throw away...Ahhh I wish I could just stay in my Den and sleep, but our work is never done...so, up in the morning to finish C is my call, then down we go to finish the day, most traders will be trading from Home...or they spent the night in downtown Hotels...LOL! was today just a Snowie turn day...who knows....C, got April 7th or around there as a low...Thanks for the comments lately RK,C, I think R must be on vacation...LOL!  Everyone is busy these days...and thanks to the new person, who commented too, we welcome all. OK have a great Dream and sleep well>L

1 comment:

  1. I forgot, GDP, at 8:30am, Chicago PMI @ 9:45, Consumer Sentiment @9:55 Existing home sales @ 10, and Farm prices sometime during the day...since most of us are corn fed anyway...Later>L

    ReplyDelete