Monday, March 22, 2010

Goodbye Evil...

One of my favorite sites "Evil Speculator", is hanging it up...sad, I will miss the way he rants on to all his "Ratts".  He will be missed. I think he as others who will continue his site,but ,  Mole, will just be hanging it up. Too bad, another good guy bites the dust. Seems that the good sites like Evil's, get really hot, and like a moth to a flame, the sites inventor's, who are really great trader's and have alot of spirit, turn a bit greedy, unfortuantley. They either stop helping traders, or they want $$$ for their services. Hey, its still a Capitalist society at the moment, and in one way I understand their need to make extra cash, but it puts a heavy burden on their shoulders, and they tend to fold their hand if you know what I mean.  The stress catches up to them and they buckle , and their trading goes to the shitter's. Hey, we all have bad day's... but carma can go bad. Sorta like our long winter we had this year!...LOL!  I said my goodbye to Mole, he will be missed. I hope he patches his dam.   OK, lets get to why you might be here!

Market Mania!.... or was it March Madness!...LOL! Lets just get one thing straight... eventually we will go down..and when we do... ouch!... will it be this morning... dam,  my indicators say,  Yes, just like the snow that covered Oklahoma....but they did not dream they would have a "Blizzard"...  could this be the big start of a Tsunami in the Markets....???   lets not get carried away, you know that Ben and Co. will come to the rescue when it breaks an important # so  that is around 1150 on S&P... I had said in an earlier post that we need to go to 1145 area and that will be some support and if we break that, then we are in the Odds of haveing started the big Kahuna!...OK futures are currently down...big for S&P but not so much for dow...7.5 s/p  47 for dow... OK, keep your fingers X'd this is all Pelosi's fault...LOL!  later L

No comments:

Post a Comment