Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh, those Bulls!

They are stampeding again, those bulls just do not know how to let us bears have a great winter do they!... Time to reflect in my den today, and I woke up to see that they had destroyed my trendline..so now we are back to the scenerio that we had a month ago and thats the 1121-26 area on S&P  if we break that... well, it does not matter...I was stopped out today anway, the towel was tossed,,,, we have to finish this up move , so why keep banging my brain against bull horns I said..so I am not in any trades again at this time... I like alot of things but I know something lurks out in the darkness that I am scared of....LOL!  Scaredy cat that I am I will just be patient again.. like most of you are..and some of you are to the upside and congrats to you all. I am sorry I could not have helped you in your trading... let alone my own..so I am feeling left out, but hey I had a great 09', 2010 has just been crazy, and yes I am down bad, and now even down worse in $$$.. but thats trading. You have to be like the Olympic athletes and realize its not always Gold, at the end, sometimes you hit the dirt, and it hurts. Its just how you trade the game. We went over all these scenerio's a few postings back, so none of this was new news to any of you readers. I am going to look for some short but sweet trades so you can try to make some fast $$.. so I will go do that, and hopefully have an update before the opening bell..have a good evening...>L

1 comment:

  1. No sense in posting any stocks, heck all ya have to do is toss a coin, and you will win..LOL! Look at those futures go...sad day for sure for the Bears, I have decided that spring is near, and they want to drive all the bears out of their dens early...so this is great...time to get shorter!! have a good day>L Oh Jobs report on Friday..

    ReplyDelete