Friday, March 5, 2010

Bulls and Balloon's!

Cool, we only lost 36,000 jobs on top of the other 25-30 million people out there that do not have a job, or have been off work for over 2 years.  9.7% unemployment...don't ya love it. but hey Oil is on a role, Up, UP , and Away on my beautiful, my beautiful balloon!  Way up in the air, I see those great big bulls, riding high again, on those beautiful balloons. Now I want you to just picture that in your Minds Eye..... can you see what I see... the basket is getting really full, of cow shit... what are they going to do with all of it, OH, NO, the balloon is swaying, the bulls are fighting  over a beautiful Cow that they just spotted down on earth...They begin hitting horns, and the basket sways more.... you get the picture... Now oil is heading up, what for?  How can anyone be happy with this forecast...Weather...LOL!  what an excuse...then they bring Jack on..he's a hoot Jack Barootie..ie..ie...  I just know that when its all said and done...the cow shit is going to be everywhere, and who's gonna clean it all up...yep U and I... this is funny... but I would now be buying seriously to the downside... I am... have a good wkend. all.. Dollar is up..Yes! STP, is kicking good hope you made some fast cash on that RK,  (I am really a neutral bear/bull) I hope most of you really understand that, I know I sound like a really angry bear, I am not, I expect the unexpected,  the problem with the job market is, that the good full time positions are gone, these people are either thru their unemplyment and fell off the # system, or they just finally settled for lesser paying jobs or took part time work, or several part time jobs... its all sad if you ask me...they lie in such unhonerable ways! Labor Sec'y Solis even brought her chart with her.. what a good 3rd grade teacher would do... show her pupils how the graph has gone down...LOL!  Shit just landed on her...LOL!   have a good wkend again... later >L

4 comments:

  1. L,

    I am mostly bear...80% of my portfolio is short so i was not excited with today's move. I am trying to learn how to adjust and sail.

    I haven't got into to STP due to busy schedule this week.

    Have a great weekend!

    RK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ride the Wave or Stop Loss
    Look for a nice gain every month
    then at the end of the year you will
    be a very happy trader.
    I do my best not to get married
    to a trade or a "position".
    While it seems great to call the
    top or the bottom. The money to
    be made is in between those two
    isolated extremes.
    For me lots of little gains are
    better than one really big gain.
    Lots of money was "invested" searching
    for the Big Whale Trade.. doesnt
    work so well in reality.
    At this point bull/bear makes no
    difference I will either be in the
    trade moving stops in that direction
    or I will be stopped out looking
    for new buys and sells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, C, are you just trading E-mini's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. RK, will post update soon, C, the volume on Friday was just terrible, I have on my chart probably less than 2.5 mill. or less, and I will shoot for the less part more like 1.8 really now that i look at it closer..that is peanuts for this market, something is up..but hey I am super glad you are making $$, I will catch back up with you one day soon..LOL! and hey there's ? for you..someone wants to know something...will post soon >L

    ReplyDelete