Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SEED

Well, as the old saying goes "If you can't beat them Join them", so again, I have thrown in the towel...I have Bear Depression...its because I have had to come out of my den early...its just not fair!  Most stocks had some kind of up move today...Yea Bulls, I have to bow to you even if it is low volume...thats when it really hurts...but again, this is what makes trading so unique and fun...  My new shift is just kicking my A--. But I managed to get two great trades in short and sweet this morning... Since NO ONE commented....I guess everyone is on vacation...I am chatting to myself again..baaaa humm bug...LOL!  Really, I think that most of you who where already Bulls(RK,C), I think you did fine on your own...   I got a nice pop out of MNKD, and SEED, I was in and out pretty fast, with 4% gains.. not bad... sure don't get that in your savings accounts today... but I like those quick little jabs...fast $$...  So, I still like them both very short term... I like SEED better... I also like and old trade STP, short term... it is sitting on 50dma as support... but could go to $14.50 in next day or two... OK all, hope all of you are fine out there in Cyber land...later>L

1 comment:

  1. Hi L,

    I got in and out UCO yesterday. I will see STP can work for me today.

    Thanks,
    RK

    ReplyDelete