Tuesday, March 16, 2010

VOLUME

OK, this is what I have been waiting for, VOLUME, finallly, we have some, so the Yo, Yo, trading should begin to cease. We need to go higher to bring more volume in, and then we should start some kind of correction, will it be on St.Patty's day?...  who knows, I gotta get  a green drink though!   Oh, the luck of the ol Irish...and that is being said by bulls and bears right now... I had purchased a few shares of GE this morning, and took the profit at the bell... so not bad..for a short trade... I wish I had a few more of those...these days, but Hey, C, you've been right on this whole bull swing...congrats!  and the same if I missed anyone else on that!  I am leaving a trail of tears though....just like the Cherokee did.  They survived and so will I.... this has been  a hard market to grasp... OK, GE is still a buy, I also like UPS, but be careful, I really do see a rounding top happening in alot of stocks... and if the volume picks back up, we could see some selling start to happen fast!   will try to update Fib #'s a little later...>L   OH and go over to PUG's house and tell him how right he has been... his head might finally pop!  LOL!  he has been right on with this whole thing...dam it!..good for him  Nice Job Purdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment