Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mr.Vix

I of course frequent other sites just like everyone else, one of my fav's is Evil Speculator, I need to add him to my list on the right...anywho Mr. Vix is a junky like me and he added this sure fire chart...and his commentary was just snazzy!  Now I have to say that The Bear camp has just taken it to the extreme..if you know what I mean, and that is usually the way it is at times...I know, I feel his pain, a we bit... but, we did NOT make a new High in the S/P.... Yet...LOL!  I had to jump into a few things yesterday STP was one of them HBAN I had already long in... but I am already out of both.  Sometimes the short and sweet can get bitter... if you know what I mean.. so yes I have missed out on alot of this upswing, but thats trading.. like I have said the only way to get me to claim we are not bearish is to go over the 1200 mark...later>L

4 comments:

  1. L,

    I bought some FAS today to keep check of my shorts. Though we call it bull at 1200, don't you think it would be too late. I am thinking of getting bullish with tight sell stops if we make a new high on SP. Market might go down as there will be so many like me getting bullish.

    I got FAS at 70 couple of weeks back but did not held on instead got FAZ. But I was so wrong...

    I will be out of country for 4-5 weeks so might not be able to visit the blog regularly...

    Good Luck...

    RK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey L, that's what I was talking about on SPX back in January.. that APEX of the triangle on COMPQ could act as a big turn point .. market either will accelerate up or top. Critical juncture here, but you know looking at individual stock charts, things do look bullish.

    Been just too busy in every aspect of my life lately. but will continue to follow.

    bests,
    r

    ReplyDelete
  3. I redrew this COMPQ monthly chart and the APEX for me is showing April 1st ... hence in my book the month of April is a turn month .. either we accelerate up (breakout) or it will be a big turn to the dark side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now keep in mind guys and gals, that this turn date is in "TIME" .. so that does not mean the price will not break through those lines, but could very will do only to reverse during the same month and make a black candle. It might then dive till August/October time frame

    ReplyDelete