Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stimulus Plan...????

I have been trying to find out when the stimulus plan ends,,, does anyone know?  if you find out about when.. the only time frame I have right now is Sept 2010.  Now why do I need that... well, that is the end of this Rally, and what a rally it has been. I am sorry I only got a small portion of it... now will we have corrections.. yes and we are still due for that one I have wished for for about a month now... and I think everyone is ready for one..butttttt  we have not broken any major or important support lines. If Forkaholic was around his fork would show we have remained in the larger channel,(found a nice chart above) so until that channel is broken, we remain going up.. so we have a full moon on the 30th.. and I am looking for  a new High again... and most would be looking for a correction.. even though all roads lead to a correction... coin toss.. but the good news is we hit 90% bulls.. on that exuberance day... not good enough... so, my only advice is that there is a  great possiblility that we have a correction(I know I contradict myself, but you all know I just want the big drop NOW!), but it is only a good buying opportunity if it bounces off the larger channel... The only other thing that I noticed was that the E-Mini's(1156) fell lower than the $SPX(1161).  I usually find this as a precurser to what is a further move south for the $SPX... so maybe we have a small slope of hope..LOL! have a wonderful.. Sunday...>L

No comments:

Post a Comment