Sunday, February 21, 2010

CURRENT MARKETS

Ahhhhhhh, there is just nothing like Ben and Goldy locks to make your Fri. at  Wall street. As, suspected I figure they side stepped in , and Ben certainly gave his all, now he's going to start taxing us as I figured, so it won't hurt the banks to share a we bit of our $ now will it. Ahhhh, so whats next, Washington does not want to continue the Bush tax cuts either, and Mc Hugh made a few comments on that in his wkend update...funny but somehow I think we already knew that didn't we.  The Olympics are great this year, I have enjoyed every minute that I have been able to watch. Thats mostly why I have not updated, but then there hasn't really been much to chat about has there?  The market is just not doing much. Jobs where as expected, when the real trend is down! its down and I really do not see the job market popping till spring and some tax returns get people buying again.  The spring stimulus plan...don't ya love it..Some Things seem to be done on purpose don't they...?????

OK, everyone, I think all of you are just as excited about the past week as I have been. or notttttt...lets just say, the big boys are calling we topped, I do not want to get in their way. My indicators are showing a possible yes to that, but we could go up further and that would be great, because I do not like the way we ended on Friday. We are playing limbo and I figure we will remain in this position till March...R's original call was the one....at least from what I can see in my counts and my indicators. Just remember one thing, we where in a 3rd wave the other day, and we still could be in it... the bulls are not going to walk away and just surrender...especially when there is $$ to be made from the Ups and downs that have us all shook up, because Psychologically this would stir the Bears up even more, and some will freak out, and of course more bulls will jump back in and empty their pockets, just in time for the bull/bears like Benny and Goldy, to pull the rug right out from under them..... so, there is really no update...I really feel more like Tiger Woods, I am sorry...  really?  I luv speeches from the heart....not from a piece of paper that ends up in the trash. Woods will survive because most people really do not care. He is famous and now will be more famous amongst those who wish they where him... to each his own.. He is a good golfer, that is all he is to me, otherwise I think he is a child in a grown man's body and reminds me of Michael Jackson.  Have a good Monday>L

No comments:

Post a Comment