Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is this just the end of wave A of C?

The question that I have been pondering is if this is just Wave A of wave C?  Glenn Neely sends out charts still to my e-mail, even though I have not been a paying customer for a # of years, so I still get have to open them don't I?  LOL!  Hey how many times in life do you get fun stuff for free?  Ok, his chart goes like this:   Move down to March of O9, then we go back up to around 61.8% correction then down to around 800 then back up to 1000 area then down to 875 then we go into a new Bull market...now we all know that these moves will take years...and if you do not know Glenn was the first to call (that I know of Dow 10,000 and also Dow 20,000) Prechter was somewhere in that time span, but Neely is the Triangle man from Hell if you ask me, No offense guys but you almost have to be a rocket scientist to follow his methods...he is a mad scientist of equations and triangle theory. Fine for those who live in that world, I need simplicity, Trend lines, simple EWT, and Fibonacci is about all I can handle in my world. But his book can sometimes be facinating if you have the time to read it.  So, anyway. I just wanted to share some of Glenn's thoughts of present. 
EWT, has updated..  here we go,
2nd wave rally is fast maturing, "NO SHIT" Sherlock,  now when it completes we should have some strong selling pressure...LOL!  I could figure that out..LOL!
Total volume down...(i do not think he has looked at Ge lately)...We are in a smaller degree 4th wave...yep...with final push to come...OK......One good thing coming out of this report he is calling the next move down a MINOR 3...remember that...he is also still aiming for the same #'s I gave yesterday...so I am still happy about that...at least I have something right lately...well maybe...
OK, he is showing a chart of the Great Credit Spread, now this is interesting...I will research that...weird chart never scene that before.  but Prechters call on the Dollare has been right on..(I am still in the dollar)  I did not give that one up...and we are close to starting 3 up...
So, we are close...the dollar is a great signal to what could happen tomorrow...is this the weather channel?  LOL!  really, we could be close...but don't get too excited.. Goldman and Benny boy could surprise us all...

Now, back to my thought on the title of tonights update...this could be just wave A up and if you just draw out Neely's chart in your head or on paper it would actually take on that charting form...then fall to grace...think out loud, and let me know your thoughts....C, nice to have you back, missed your comments, Where is A, we need his inputs...I gotta go...have a great night, and RK, I have not forgotten you, I am just screwed on time right now...but heres a link for you to go check out..guy does bar counting and some gann mixed in...very interesting stuff, just got this the other day...you tell me what you think..OK...>Lhttp://www.whattolearn.com/

1 comment:

  1. L,

    I looked at the site...they are pojecting SPY to be around $118 by 2/22/2010. They do not say how they come up with that. Will look at more closely.

    RK.

    ReplyDelete