Monday, February 1, 2010

I need recommendations???

1st RK, I am working on information sites for you, just to let you know. Glad your sticking with Andy...OK, my delemma is this......
For years I have used Prophet Charts, I love them. Then, oh year or two ago, they where bought out. Now, Tim Knight thought that this was OK, he was still pretty much in control of Prophet charts thru Investools who bought them out, and RK, this is one of the sites that I highly recommend for you, Investools has almost every answer to almost every question you could have on trading and analysis.  Their videos are some of the best I have ever scene, but I do not belong to Investools.  Now, a new player has come in and bought Investools out, and with it Prophet charts.....TDAmeritrade.  My charting service is going to change big time and I only have a few days to find a new charting service or stay with TD ameritrade...it is cheaper than ever, but I loose my E-Mini service and futures data link, they are not offering that service...I find that very strange...since they are a trading co.  The other delemma is they are getting rid of Java charts... and I am so used to using Java...I think I am going to have a coronary. LOL!  Do any of you have a suggestion...I can't even believe this is happening at this time...what timing. Please let me know who you would suggest...I would appreciate it...

Market outlook for this week, we go up and of course futures are up right now...not alot but the day has some bumps in it (News) Ism manufactureing is the devil today, Pres budget too, but lets get real they will spend every dime some way...so lets look for move to 1100 if it breaks there...1120 is next...so, after that buy to the dark side looking for a lower move after that...that could happen tomorrow  Thurs. is super big day..ssssooo we could bounce till then....thanks  >L

7 comments:

  1. Hi Libby,

    Thanks for the post. I will look into investools, they have 1 month free trail. Please let me know if you come across anything else.

    Thanks,
    RK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey L,

    I use stockcharts.com

    Never tried anything else so I cannot say it is the best one;

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the info, It is fustrating at a time like this, so I have searched several but they are like $$$ will keep searching..thanks for your inputs...howd ya like that up move today..it looked very volital...>L gotta get to work later..>L

    ReplyDelete
  4. L, If you're looking for a good free one try freestockcharts.com

    I am trying to send you email soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey L,

    I sent you an email .. look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Libby,

    I subscribed to Stockfetcher and started doing some filters and backtesting to see the results. If you do not mind can you share what you look for when taking long positions.

    I generally try to see oversold stocks and wait to confirm the uptrend before entering the position. Do you thinks its a good idea.

    Thanks for the help.

    RK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Libby, I really appreciate your help. Thanks for spending your valuable time in gathering information.

    Thanks a lot.

    Best Regards,
    RK

    ReplyDelete