Thursday, February 11, 2010

Devil's Triangle

OK, I am sorry everyone, its just been frankly Hell around here. Between cars stuck, and black ice, the craziest volitile market I have seen in years, and record breaking car wrecks, its just been a great week. Thank God I still have a job, can get up to go to it, and I still have my car!  LOL!  I am worn out!  but hey, we can still make some $$.
I see that we have finally broken out of the Devils Triangle today, thats a great sign. The only ? now is how far up are we going? and when is the turn date?  For myself, I have the 15th, most of the pro's have the 16th-18th,  So, will that be a top?  I would say yes, but with this market I have been really wrong alot lately, on my daily moves. But, at least I can be honest about it. I am glad to say, I am not the perfect trader. LOL!  If you had looked at the $SPX over the past few day's we had formed a decent looking uptrending Head and shoulders pattern,  and I am still bearish , but my indicators where still in oversold positions, so I was in caution mode, even though I did not get to tell you all those thoughts.  I had re-purchased MNKD and was actually in a loosing trade until today, so I woke up to a nice surprise, but my TZA, SDS, have suffered heavily but I will buy more..with caution, if we break over 1085 on $SPX my views could change, and we could be in a much larger degree 2nd wave, and for the first time in a year I could suffer some serious loss's because I am so heavy to the downside..  but long term I still have a serious fall coming, and so do the big boy's. I will try to update tomorrow morning on what some of those views are with them. OK, but gotta run, so sorry again for not posting, hope you all understand...>L

No comments:

Post a Comment