Monday, February 22, 2010

Lets do the Limbo...cha cha cha...

Boring Monday's are not good, and the Limbo is usually a fun game to play, "can you say how Low can you go"?  LOL!  we just stayed ave, as I thought would happen, This week has alot of "NEWs" in its calandar of events, and I was just waiting to see if this market was going Higher....and it should by what I see...we could be in a 4th wave of this move up right now...so that leaves a 5th wave up to come..lets say  1120-1130 area...but there are problems with this scenerio....well, lets just say I feel queeezy in my gut... and when I feel like that I want to run for cover.  Ben spoke today or maybe it tomorrow..I loose track of these things...but anywho, there is just a bunch of data coming our way, that will just make this market go sideways if you ask me...so that leads us to look at next week...up up and away, to the 78% retrace...or a posible H&S pattern...at 1119 tp back in Nov. and the top of a previous 4th wave. Now, the odds are really against that type of scenerio...so we go to #2  and some are calling an ending diagonal, or even a diamond  either way, we have a gap at 1115 that could be filled and then we go down, but only in my opinion to the 980 area...to 1000... and that would or could finish a larger degree 4th .   I guess what I am really saying is Calls picked up some volume today, thats neither good or bad, its just alot of stocks made new highs and they seem to have some push behind them...and that is really bullish.  check out GE it looks really good and could go to the 19-20 dollar area.  So, I look at stocks that people hold long term, Ge, UPS, PFE, they look bullish right now.. but that could be only for  a week or two...because at the same time I have most of them over bought...but thats the kicker see, when that happens 9 times out of 10  we just go flat then the signals turn to buy, and we go higher, and volume spikes big time...so just be careful right now...I am looking for volititily to really pick up the next few days...have a good night >L  

1 comment:

  1. PUGG's on target today. Thanks for the post.

    My problem is, I am always on the wrong side. I short X last week at $45 and it ran to $54.


    RK

    ReplyDelete