Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm In the Crapper!

Could any of you imagine my luck this fine snowie morning to come home to "NO", Charts!  Just amazing..they turned them off with/out a note or a return phone call, since I have only called and left mess, after mess, all wk long..but  to turn them off on a Fri...now that is just down right fighting words for me...I am very dissappointed  in their customer service...and I will let Investools/tdameritrade know how I feel, but obviously they must not care...enough said..

Dow Jones Busted the 10,000 support..not with alot of gusto, but they broke it, and that was enough for me, My thoughts go like this...lets say that was a B wave of 2 of 1 of 3..and we have to go up for the C wave..just a smidget move...38.6% or less...then the Big KAHUNA   "3" of wave 1 of 3 hits...just and idea bouncing in my pea brain...if not then a larger degree C wave could form...but with the Dow busted again...short and sweet , so lets say we go up at the bell....and we are down big by the closing bell...???  thats about it for me...No charts so, its hard to see the #'s... I am heading to stockcharts right now...have a great Friday...  R, hope everyone is feeling better...the bugs are nasty right now...later >L

5 comments:

  1. OK all, back again...I am looking at 9675 on the Dow...and my time series is saying bottom in March still, or we do just the opposite..can U believe its caught in the mid line..we could bottom here and go up till March...I have an old coin lets toss it in the air...Heads or tails...I like the tail never know when you need to swat a fly...LOL! later>L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Libby,

    Any luck in finding some information.

    Thanks,
    RK

    ReplyDelete
  3. L, I think we are starting 2 of 3 of 1 or P3, so expect it to last at least till Monday. bests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that "of" P3 .. taget around 1074. Let's see if I get it right. I am out most my shorts except few hunfred FAZ. rest in cash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L, I looked little more and maybe we are starting the actual wave 2 and were are not in 3 yet. That's my bet now, I will spend more time Sundya on this.

    ReplyDelete