Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy July 4th!!!

Its already been a crazy Week on wallstreet!  The news has been exactly so so with good and bad. I see that alot of people wanted to get out of the market due to the end of the quarter, but I also believe that a Shit-Load of Employees retired or where laid off during this quarter and removed their Lifelines to survive till they Miraculously find a new job... with out the perks and bennies they where accustomed too!  Because of my Gutt feeling, we have broken some major support lines in the E-mini S/P and $rut...but we are still inside the channel of the $SPX  and landed right on today's bottom support... so could we have more selling...I think we could.. the News from spain right before the closing bell was just the first coating of Icing for this cupcake... its the future of Wall street and of our own survival that I am now beginning to ponder.. but I will try to have a posting on my thoughts on that subject very soon.  Downward pressure if building in this pressure cooker.. so take some profits are in store... I took some this morning then not more than half an hour later I was buying 40cents down from where I sold... cha ching... OK... tomorrow could be an up day.. its Thurs and Fri. that I think could get interesting before the Holiday...Later>L

No comments:

Post a Comment