Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We need to Break.....

Yes, we need to break 1056, according to the Fri. UPdate in EWT.  So that is their magic #. so 14 pts R, and then well, we'll see. I actually have this thing going still to 1020, thats what I had calculated out about a week or more in one of my updates... so lets see how close McClaren and I get.. Your turn dates are interesting.. I need more time to play with them.. I actually have June 10, and so does several others including A, so I never get too excited anymore about any turn date.. we seem to be breaking all that kind of stuff, and that goes with the Elliot theory really. but fibs are playing heavily in support right now... OK R, gotta go surf, see what others think.. and I appreciate your kind thought on the buddy system. we need to stick together right now...very important..>L

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good L. Let's get it nailed together.

    I see us in August 2007 like correction . check it out for yourself. I expect a double top from here ... or even higher on measly volume and breadth .. to be followed by the real deal.

    My other scenario is retrace 50-60% of drop for a right shoulder ( however I see this less likely). I can explain later why so.

    The third scenario, of course is keep dropping to 950 .. I doubt it but all is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have turn date L, Thanks for yours the 10th. I heard somewhere else 14th and 17th also .. so too many.

    my EWV has us in b of 4 of 1, so up tomorrow is c of 4 of 1 to last another day or 2. If down tomorrow then we already in 3 of 5 of 1.
    But I do not trust my EW, neither anyone's else for that matter. I hope my indicator trounces EW stuff :)

    Please fill me in on your surfing results. Thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L, I looked at some more charts.

    This is like August 2007 if we do not make lower lows from here meaning 1050 holds. This scrnario has us going higher or double topping.

    If we do make lower close in wave 5 say 1020 like you have it then wave 2 goes back 62% and there's where I will be pouncing in.

    I will weigh in what my indicator is saying too. I wished I had it back in April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L , L , L,

    Looking like tomorrow (or today where you are)might be 2 of 5 of 1 of P3. Looks like we might get that lower low. If so it concludes next Tuesday-Thursday time frame matching A's turn date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. R, looking for support at 1090 to upside, dowside needs to break 1064.. big boys want 1056...gotta catch some zzzzzzzz's later >L

    ReplyDelete
  6. L,

    My indicator is on verge of giving a buy again .. up tomorrow will do it.

    Either that or we get a reversal tomorrow like May 13th. My EW count says we should start 3 of 5 tomorrow .. we shall see.

    I will be taking indicator reading at EOD over my EW counts. I do not have real time data (I think 20 minute delay?) so whatever it gives me late in day

    ReplyDelete