Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Broken Wall...is tumbelllllinng downnnnn!!

Ok, my count was on for this move... Minute wave 3...of minor wave 3.. so a but more to downside and then a rally A-B-C and we start 3 of 3 of C and EWT has the same count... or another scenerio is we are there then this thing just needs either to finish wave 4&5 of minute and we then do the upswing a,b,c, and then minor wave 3 down...or we are already in 3 of 3 ... I had sold some on Fri. for some profit.. short trade.. I am still 85% in Buddy R...EWT is calling a possible end to this move at 1046 then rally then fall to 950 or lower.. just to let you know some #'s  I am sorry I am extremely tired.. so read this several times to get the point OK.. I gotta hit the Hay.. hope to get up early...to check on progress of this small wave... Have a great day Thanks again R.. lets keep the comminication up. its working good..later>L

3 comments:

  1. Well R, its a corrective move coming.. but I am going to buy the upswing...I still feel we go to 1020...what do you think?>L

    ReplyDelete
  2. My signal is still SELL confirmed but easing up L.

    My feel is we are in 4 of 5. 1 more push down then rally .. unless it wants to crash like 2008.

    I am bearish long term .. neutral short term. i am not sure I want to play long side anymjore L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone expecting a bounce L .. don't know but I might step aside till it breaks 1044 on weekly closing basis.

    Maybe this Friday a? .. last 1 hour are crucial L

    ReplyDelete