Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lost but not alone?

Check out what Bill McLaren had to say today over on European Squawkbox...    http://www.safehaven.com/article/17302/cnbc-squawkbox-europe                 Anything goes right now R, I think that everyone has their wave count off... the more that I stare at the charts the more that I think Now that we just finished a B wave down... and that we could have a C wave yet to go up and that could take us to the 61.8% retrace... 1151... so... do not give up on this down move though.. it really is a coin toss at the moment.. because if you look at  a 1yr weekly $INDU  we could also be forming a H&S pattern... or a potential wave 2 of wave 3 but remember this is just minor wave 3 of  Wave A or 1 of wave C... did you get that.. so most every move right now is only on minute or minor scale... small yet powerful right now.. funny I want the big moves but this is just like jumping puddles right now.. I went out and bought a new printer.. but can't use it till I use up the ink in the old printer.. so pretty soon hopefully I can show ya some of my drawings that I do... OK.. right now Asia is up.. slightly and so are our futures.. but they should be up.. its that potential of a 3 in either direction right now that worries me... bull or bear.. OH.. I know what I wanted you to go look at VXX  its about to bump up against some good resisitance.. and if it does that means the market goes Bull... the $VIX has got to break that resistance to the upside..or we are in that C wave going to 1051... OK... also.. GLD about to hit some resistance too.. so gold could be soon coming to a reversal zone... looking at shorting that... at least I can counter and make some $ on something... later>L

2 comments:

  1. Yes. R, we are there!!!!!!! good luck man..>L

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sells where not hit R, I missed again by pennies...I am really depressed...sick to my stomach..mad as hell.. better luck next time... too bad for me... oh well...>L

    ReplyDelete