Sunday, June 13, 2010

Could get interesting..~~ in a few days!




Now this is just a few of the bradley models that I have already posted some time ago.. if I had only followed my own advice...LOL!  I just can't wait to see if it really pulls this whole thing off .. if it does .. I just might become a Bradley luver!... anway did you check your e-mail today?  Now that one is interesting... Just keep it that way ... I think this could get intersting.. I have .. 16th,22,28 as turn days... but on that one.. they have some interestiing.. #'s  not far from mine.but still.... OK Have a great Monday.. I am still very short even though futures are kicking my butt right now...later >L

2 comments:

  1. R, we are heading to the 1150, obviously.. I just don't know if I should just bail here or not..we hit some serious support from the past today (oct,09)(j,feb,09) and we are close to but we did bust the 38.2% and heading to 1129.95 is 50% and 1151 is 61.8%, so now that busted support is downside support once again.. that's what worries me...>L

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and R, we have to be in 3 of C right now..with channel holding of course..

    ReplyDelete