Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hit the Road Jack!

Awwww what a wkend. Show's are getting more boring every time I go.. sales are just as bad! :)....Soooo I have had the time to take a peak at your masterpiece http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$COMPQ&p=W&yr=3&mn=7&dy=o&id=p54334184162a=199884815      Now, I say this is interesting to say the least. Flat as a Pancake..on each other... but in the position to Fall from the sky... and that was the Evil Speculator's latest update...  http://evilspeculator.com/    the video speaks a thousand  emotions let alone words!!  I was just reliving my past I think when I saw this ... just wonderful footage... Kid is in a million homes by now...LOL!   So, what to do.. I of course think that most of my followers thought I was Pre-Historic in thinking that is why they are no longer commenting.. maybe they are still viewers, but alas I hope they come back some day.. this could be the biggest Natural Disaster in the Worlds History... well, for a little while anyway.  They say that 2012 is the End of the World as we know it... and it really could be?  What will become of our beloved Nation and world?  These, Dear friends are ?'s that I run thru my mind more and more lately.  I have had years to prepare.. and I am about ready.. its the market that must do the rest...Prechter has long warned the world, and so has many other Dr. Doom's!  There are a Shit-Load of people in this world though... my only mission that I have not accomplished is getting back in the country where I can grow my own crops.. I just hope that I can accomplish that before the worst of the worst hits... So, over at Ray Merrimans site his short term is looking like we are close to a bottom on this move.. yet he calls that anything goes.. EWT is calling for a possible up move followed by further downside breadth... I took some profits on Fri. due to Mon, seem to be impossible to predict.. I also bought some downside to china... hope it pays off... thats it.. Oh ya, turn date on 10th and it shows to be an important date!...later >L

3 comments:

  1. http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-21/gmi-s-raoul-pal-predicts-stock-market-crash-amid-debt-defaults.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. L said... interesting article R. I just know that Uncle Ben is up to his old tactics, but , in Elliot form, we need this move up.. so, laws of physics are playing out.. not sure though how soon the new trading rules are put into position.. someone said sometime this wk.. not sure.. need to investigate.. SLV is the trade right now.. I am still 85% short.. and bought silver this morning.. gotta get some sleep.. My wkend has caught up with me..later..L

    ReplyDelete
  3. My indicator still in cofirmed SELL.

    ReplyDelete