Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Interesting Watson, very ....

R, A, C, or anyone else out there in Cyber playground... I figure no one else is since its just you an me posting anymore R... I googled my site.. it does not come up.. so, I figure its a fat chance in Hell that someone finds this financial blog ...LOL!  Ok, how about a Fourth Wave...what do you think... Now Pugs shot above is interesting since it seems to be in a very lovely channel... so could it be a C wave up of wave 1.. yes... the rally was strong I guess.. looking at # like GE.. yes it was.. But traders are really scared.. the volitility is eating at them.. you can tell by the volumes in TZA, SDS. it is facinating isn't it, sometimes to just step back and look at the Billions of dollars that where traded today, and technically you where just a small pebble in this wide open ocean of traders... kinda like being a Dolphin in the ocean of sharks and shrimps..LOL! My sick sense of humor..LOL!... but really... think about it.. did you really matter at all.  NO!... it takes billions of dolphins to make a difference in this shark tank!...  sad but true. Sort of like my take on the BP bullshit.. they don't want to clog it up.. they want to retap that sucker, its worth billions and they do not want to redrill.. that costs millions and could cost a billion... so, its easier to just tap back into it.. but how.. thats their problem.. or is it... do they really want the people of New Orleans out of the area, I think they do.. there is alot of oil where these people live and they can't get to it when people live on top of it... but hey its just my theory... skeptic that I am..  I am not very worried about today's large rebound move.. yes I lost thousands in my account.. I was sleeping again.. if we break a few more supports I will have to bail.. and start all over on this but for now we need to hold 1103 for the 4th wave scenerio.. if it is not that, then we are in a 3rd wave of 2 up... of wave C of C of 2... then we need to hold 1150!!  :))))  I gotta go.. chat with you later >L

8 comments:

  1. Hey L,

    Sounds good I will check out that pug count.

    I still say we are in 2 (about to start 3) of 5 from 1128 top. This comprises wave 1 from that top and should bottom by June 9-10 your turn date. I am sticking with that count until proven wrong, I will find out very soon I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L,

    My indicator posted a preliminary buy .. that is if market closes now ... but the close what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. R. In so deep already can't buy anymore... I hope she closes down big.. I haVE TO GET TO BED .. its noon.. ugg.. up way too long.. did a nice short trade though..made some $$ chat later..>L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey L,

    I got buy on SP500 today from my indicator. No cinfirmation yet though.

    Within 1-4 days it either gets confirmation or it gets dropped/canceled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L,

    I am short term bullish (barring and geopolitical incidents), but long term BEAR.

    I am very bullish on ARQL ... that little thing looking good to me L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. here we go R... down baby down, down down.. I sleep with one eye open.. crash................................L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep , I even got out of my 2K shares of ARQL .. so no longs at all. But I have to admit I am only about 20% to dark side L .. da bulls had put enough fear in me the last 9 months .. especially for BULLISH Monday's.

    I still like ARQL L, I will buy it again someday. have good weekend, I am planning on having one myself :)

    P.S: Yesterday i said my indicator signaled BUY with no cofirmation (which usually comes 0-4 days) .. so today it flipped to a sell with confirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. L, Check this out:

    http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$COMPQ&p=W&yr=3&mn=7&dy=0&id=p54334184162&a=199884815

    ReplyDelete