Sunday, June 20, 2010

TUG of WAR~~~

Sorry for not updating this week, the weather and my schedule have just been crazy. Well, on that note so has the market.  As most of you know I have been hanging out in the mornings over at Hot Options Babe's site with Anna and company. Anna, trades Options, and I have been trying to get back into the swing of them, but, this type of trading takes time and alot of Patience that I really do not have alot of, (time that is). But, if you do have the time, you should really give Anna your time, she is a very good options trader. Even if you do not trade them, everyone gives really good advice and suggestions on stock picks and what everyone is thinking on where we are in the market and in the pattern's on the charts and so on.  So, that leads me to where I think we might be.. 

Apple Al, has his link over at Hot options.. and he has some nice charts up in his weekend outlook... so I really like most of his elliot counts... but I like his second scenerio the best... http://willowtreetrading.blogspot.com/      Now his charts are based on E-Mini's...S&P 500  but, they are not far off from the regular S&P chart.   its under his Alternate count chart that really looks the best to what I have in my own mind.. I do get alot of time to just ponder charts in my head as I go down the road.. I realize I borrow charts from other people but I just do not A) have the time to draw them out and B) I really don't know how ..LOL!  at least I am honest about it... I usually copy the chart from Prophet, then hand label the stuff.. my printer will not scan.. and I am a cheap ass and won't go buy another one because I just got this one...life sucks somtimes You know what I mean.? so why bother when others do it for you anyway... I am not lazy just smart... Hee hee... We, have some serious turn dates coming up also before I forget... Summer solstice is due up on the 24th.. 25th.. Happy half of the year is gone!   My turn date is the 26th... I think I had posted that in the last update the turn dates that I had.. anyway, going over the charts I had missed a very important cycle that has been happening.. I even have this in my notes from several months back, and over looked the importance of it.. maybe thats why I am not making any $ this month. but we have been turning every 30days... and that cycle turns around the 4th-6th of every month... give or take a few days... so I suck big Kahunas because I knew this and forgot my own notes!  so it has cost me.. but this bear mkt rally could be ending just after the Boom Boom on the 4th. Oh and remember that most Holiday's we go up anyway...and I was not even thinking about Holidays when I saw this 30dy cycle... most cycles go 30/60/90/120/skip 150 to 180. but Lucas #'s like the magic # of 147 area... and we actually could be in one of those cycles... We are coming up on 90 days...from around April 4th..when we turned.  Ray Merriman's turn date at the time was 4-29, and Murray's turn was the 30th.  The High was on April 26th, so adding today's date 20th of June we are on day 56... so we could have a turn as soon as Thurs. that would make it 60 days from high...24th of June...Now I count all calendar days.. some people only count trading days...so if thats what you like we are only on day 40.. lucas # coming up will be 47 , so trading days brings that day to June 29th.  OK, enough about the turn days... If you look at even just a 1yr s/p chart.. we look like a possible ending diagonal could be starting or, we are in a sideways 4, or we topped and are now in the very beginnings of next move down.
I have a short term sell signal coming up in a few days..but support lies around 1110 right now.  I figure we really still need to go higher.. there is No volume, on either side of the fence, so, that usually leads to higher high's.  still aiming for 1150ish... OK, not sure if I confused you or myself tonight.. I will update early Mon. Morning after McH. posts and I finish reading Master Prechter's latest. till then...>L

3 comments:

  1. R, are you out there still? Sorry about last wk.. tornadoes and B.S. and I was in that AGQ trade.. did OK> got out on Fri. had sell set. Sorry man, hey I think we still go up till July 4th for the Holiday... come back R, what did you think of that Astrology thing.. pretty good huh!.. I hope all is well..>L

    ReplyDelete
  2. R, I think we just finished wave 3 of C.. Just looking at Hotchbergs update at elliot wave.. and the last gap of 5 of 3 was this morning.. Now Hotchberg says we are done... I just don't see it.. its still in larger channel..did not break my Forks yet..Remember Forkoholic.. man he was funny.. he started a pay site I think.. anyway.. Hope your OK.. later>L Oh I have not had time to read Prechter yet.. hope todo that in the morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. R, EWT has us going to 1071-1062ish on s/p... I added more shorts onto my TZA trade.. Xing my fingers like a true Gambler!.. I am in a few Pharmy's ARNA its kicking butt.. its the weight loss drug competeing against VVUS but its a good stock too..it has some pipeline with other up and coming drugs and still in MNKD..inhaled insulin trade.. all long shots.. Hope all is OK.. later>L

    ReplyDelete