Friday, January 29, 2010

Trends....

Alright Traders of this site...lets look at this trend...technically the trend for this wave is still Bullish until we break some serious resistance levels such as 1050 on S/P.   Yesterday we did break 1080 which was a key support, but  the market quickly brought the downside move Sunnyside up again.  Thats what has me a bit, well, spooked. Then as I stated yesterday in comments, I have not been a good trader due to weather and my job. But I blame it all on Brett Favre! Seriously, I have not done my Homework, and I am failing at this test this wk terribly...so with Amazon giving earnings and the 1080 support hanging in there, we could have turned this back around and maybe heading back north with the bullish trend.  So, is this just a large B wave down? is it a larger degree 4th wave and is it an E wave that came out of the ending Triangle...????  or did we really start P3?   Hummmm    If it is an E wave, max target retrace is around 1025-980, If it is a B wave it can double dip but usually takes the position of 50% retrace..666 low/ 1150 high = 483.66 @ 50% =241.83      1150.45-241.83= 908.62     right at a correction in the move up,  so we  have alot of posible moves in this corrective faze, so we need to be on-guard! and very protective of any profits that you might have... OK, Have a great day trading, and Happy Friday to everyone...later >L

5 comments:

  1. L, If nasdaq closes below ~2200 today then I got a weekly signal that will cross and that has not crossed since March 09. Then it was +ive, now it will be -ive. We still could get the wave 2 bounce but that signal has been reliable Trend Change on NASDAQ when I back test it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trend REVERSAL confirmed on weekly $COMPQ ... It lead up, now it will be leading down. Any rally should be sold from here on IMHO, or so I think now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Libby,

    I used to see you on Andy's blog. Do you know any good trading courses. On Andy's blog, Anthony was saying ES, YM, NQ and TF. I had no idea what are those terms...

    Thanks,
    RK

    ReplyDelete
  4. RK, those symbols are for the futures, like ES stands for E-Mini S/P YM is for the Dow Mini, NQ..nasdaq...TF Treasures...and are you just looking for Gann courses or just trading courses in general..?? let me know.. >L

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for trading courses in general. I will follow Andy for Gann.

    Thanks for the reply.

    RK

    ReplyDelete