Friday, January 22, 2010

RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

ARC! This is a RED ALERT!  Everyone...it is TIME....for the Lightning Round, Yes! YES!

Seriously...no joking around, it is time to go all in to the downside or what I call the Dark side... this is it, I can feel it in my bones...and so can Prechter....I am almost 25% of my portfolio already to the dark side..so I added on to my positions again yesterday... My dear friend called me all panicky last night..he was practically in tears... Flip, I said Yep, its time...really, he said Yep...Red alert...we use that term when its a 3rd wave...but Prechter said to deploy Maximum leverage to the Dark side.... and to add a stop at 1-19-2010 High....so to all of you who believe that this could be it for the Bears! CHEER'S! :)  its our time..to shine again...Go Bears Go Bears!   they are a pretty good football team  I guess if you whatch football....OK, E-mini's have broken 1110 on s/p...this morning. this is a good sign,, I am looking for a small upside  a little after the opening bell,  we will fall first...I see a sub-min C wave to the upside, and then we fall again mid to early afternoon...the close should be ugly, very ugly, in my opinion...much wealth will be lost today....Good luck to you all...gotta get ready...if this is it...it could be a very ugly depression for all of us...as I have stated before...you must get all your eggs in your basket before the rest of the companies on W.Street..  I highly recommend Prechters book Conquer the Crash...  we have support at 1110,1100 area,,, then the 1080...PUG has a great update from his E.O.D trading from yesterday...we kinda see eye to eye right now...but lets see how this trades out today, and I will do some serious homework this wkend..and I will have a very long update..so get your favorite snacks or coffee ready...then I need some serious feedback, we must work together to gain max. gains from this move...its a matter of survival in my opinion...then again most of my friends think I am nuts anyhow..LOL!  Cheers >L

2 comments:

  1. Hey L,

    Yeah I am 25% to the dark side now, looking to add on 2 .... maybe it is a stretch but you know we can have a straight crash to 950 (my target for this move) without giving a chance for people to short.

    I was 40% to dark side this morning but could not resist locking in some profits. Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R, cooool, Congrats on some profits, I overslept..missed taking profits on TZA...I put my little toe into that one..Hee Hee...gotta get all we can before its a natural disaster...and I am not laughing on that one..will update over the wkend. C hope you had some $$ to the dark side too...let me know what you guys think, that way I can do some research for either one of you..but I don't think either of you need my help..OK >L

    ReplyDelete